For cross border sales, your order may be subject to taxes and duties when it arrives. Heritage Parts Centre are not responsible for these charges. You are advised to research possible charges that could be imposed before placing and confirming your order.
Retention of Title-
• All goods remain the property of VW Heritage Parts Centre Limited until paid in full.
• We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Any cost associated with the collection of outstanding debts will be forwarded to the debtor.
• Wherever possible parts should be checked for damage prior to signing for your delivery. Any damage should be noted on the courier’s paperwork.
• Any shortages or damages must be reported to VW Heritage within 3 working days.
• Any information provided in our catalogues, on our website, or in advice provided by us as part of our sales service, is as accurate as possible. In all instances, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the parts supplied are suitable and correct for the required application.
Buy with confidence-
VW Heritage is an Approved Member of Trading Standards’ Buy With Confidence scheme. This means that
we have been audited and approved by Trading Standards Authorities to provide a reliable and quality service.
More information on the scheme and a feedback link can be found at http://www.vwheritage.com/bwc/.
Terms and conditions correct at time of printing, please see website for most up to date version.