Please read these terms of sale carefully before placing your order.
They are as simplified as possible and it is assumed that these have been read and made aware of before making a purchase.
1. Description and price of the goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on our listings, however whilst every effort is made to ensure pictures are a true reflection of the item for sale, variations from different supplies may mean the picture does not match the product exactly; the specification will always remain the same.
- Orders placed on eBay will be processed by PayPal and will appear on your bank statement as PayPal *ABM Worldwide Limited, payment is required in full before goods are despatched.
- PayPal is the only method of payment accepted.
- Orders will be delivered to the address provided when completing checkout. All orders are fulfilled externally by a 3rd party company and once an order is placed it cannot be changed, amended or cancelled in any way. It is the customers’ responsibility for providing correct and accurate address details and ensuring the product ordered is the product required.
- We are responsible for your item whilst in transit; if an item fails to arrive we will contact the relevant delivery company to establish the whereabouts of an item.
- In the event of an item not arriving, we require a customer to use the official eBay resolution process and will not issue any refunds or resend an item unless this is done.
- Orders placed before 2.00pm on a working day (Monday – Friday) will be processed the same day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option chosen at checkout.
- The delivery method chosen at checkout will be the delivery method the item is sent out via, this cannot be changed afterwards.
- Delivery estimates provided by eBay are an estimate only and not guaranteed unless Royal Mail Special Delivery is chosen at checkout.
- If Special Delivery is chosen however the item cannot be sent via Special Delivery, we will upgrade this to a Next Day Currier service free of charge.
4. Your right of cancellation and returns
- All orders are fulfilled externally by a 3rd party company and so an order cannot be cancelled after it has been placed, however if an item is not suitable it can be returned at the customers cost for a full refund within 30 days of receipt. In all cases of return the eBay return process must be used.
- Miss-use of the eBay return policy will be reported to eBay in all cases.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to obtain proof of postage when returning an item back to us no matter the reason for return.
- Under no circumstances will a partial refund be offered for any reason.