Everyone at Celebrity Cutouts is dedicated to ensuring that everything we do is perfect and despatched on time.
Our Terms and Conditions
1) Celebrity Cutouts is a trading name of SNAP plc, hereinafter refered to as SNAP. Goods means the articles or things described in the Contract between SNAP and the Purchaser.
2) These conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in all Contracts of SNAP to sell goods on Ebay and in the case of any inconsistency with any order or form of contract sent by the Purchaser to SNAP whatever may be their respective dates the provision of these Conditions shall prevail unless expressly varied in writing and signed by a director on behalf of SNAP.
3) Notwithstanding that SNAP may have given a detailed quotation no order shall be binding on SNAP unless and until it has been accepted in writing by SNAP.
4a) All goods shall be paid for at the time of order.
4b) No goods shall be despatched or collection allowed until paid for in full.
5a) Any shortcomings or defects in goods supplied must be notified to SNAP within 3 days of delivery. Such goods must be returned to SNAP for inspection.
5b) Nothing herein shall impose any liability upon SNAP in respect of any defect in the goods arising out of the acts, omissions, negligence or default of the Purchaser, its servants or agents including without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, handling and storage of the goods.
5c) Nothing herein shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the liability of SNAP:
i.) For death or personal injury resulting from its negligence insofar as the same is prohibited by U.K. statute, or;
ii.) Under sections 12,13,14 and 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to a Purchaser who is dealing with a customer (as defined by section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
6)SNAP shall not be liable for any costs, claims or damage arising out of any act of tort or omission or breach of contract or statutory duty calculated by reference to profits, income production or accruals or loss of such profits, income production or accruals or by reference to accrual of such, claim, damages or expenses on a time basis.
7) The liability of SNAP to the Purchaser for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and howsoever caused shall be limited to and in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods.
8) SNAP work hard to ensure the products we supply are perfect. In the unlikely event of work being unacceptable due to a shortcoming at SNAP then we will urgently reprint or otherwise make the job good. SNAP will not reprint & credit the same job.
9) If the Purchaser shall be in breach of any of their obligations under the Contract SNAP may (without prejudice to SNAP’s rights subsequently to determine the contract for the same cause(should it so decide) suspend further deliveries of goods without notice until any defaults by the Purchaser are remedied.
10) No statement, description, information, warranty or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list, advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the agents or employees of SNAP shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way these conditions.
11) Any concessions made or latitude allowed by SNAP to the Purchaser shall not affect the strict rights of SNAP under the contract. If in any particular case any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply to the Contract the other conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
12) The Contract shall in all respects be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England and the Purchaser and SNAP agree to submit to nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13) SNAP cannot take responsibility for damaged goods or short deliveries on consignments (missing boxes) which have been accepted and signed for as being complete or in good condition on delivery.
14)SNAP working days are Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.