Items in the Adult-Only category are kept separate from the rest of the eBay experience so members can decide for themselves if they want to view these listings.
Accessing the Adult-Only category
To visit the Adult-Only category on eBay, go to the Adult-Only - opens in new window or tab section.
These terms include confirming:
- You’re at least 18 years old.
- You’ll provide eBay with a valid credit card in your name.
- You’re knowingly and voluntarily seeking to access listings in this category.
To access the Adult-Only category, you need to make sure your browser is set to allow cookies. You can usually check or change this setting from your browser’s tools or preferences menu.
About this category
Here are some things to know about the Adult-Only category:
- The sale and distribution of pornography and adult material are regulated by various legal statutes, not by eBay. You should exercise caution and obey all applicable laws if you buy items in this category.
- Like all eBay listings, listings in this category are the responsibility of the seller alone. Sellers can link to graphics on their own sites and are considered the sole publisher of the material they’re offering even though it appears within an eBay listing. eBay doesn’t verify, endorse, or recommend any of the items in the Adult-Only category.
- There are certain limitations on what can be listed in the Adult-Only category. For more information, see the Adult items policy.