If you've sent items to sell through Valet, please read our FAQs below for more information on your items.
If you've participated in our Valet program, thanks for trying it out. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers, and we're always evaluating our programs. We still have many ways to get your items up for sale on eBay.
- List your items yourself on eBay - opens in new window or tab. Learn more about selling
- Sell luxury handbags using eBay Authenticate - opens in new window or tab
- Use our Consignment Center - opens in new window or tab, where sellers in collectibles categories list and sell for you
- Send in your new or used phone for fast cash with Quick Sale - opens in new window or tab
- Sell your tablet - opens in new window or tab for the most money
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have an existing order that I haven't shipped?
If you've already created an order, please send it to eBay Valet before March 30, 2018. If the warehouse receives an order on or after April 2, 2018, the item will be returned to you at no cost.
What if eBay Valet has my item and it hasn't sold?
Items sent to eBay Valet before March 30, 2018 will be listed for sale on eBay for up to 60 days, per the program terms. If they aren't sold by the end of June, they will be returned to you at no cost.
What if I haven't received my payment?
You'll be paid through PayPal after an item sells. Once the buyer has paid, valets will send you a payment within 2 business days. (Please note that some situations—such as extreme weather or unexpected volume—may cause delays.) As a reminder, eBay Valet takes a percentage of your item's final selling price:
|Item selling price||You earn|
|$500 or more||80%|