There are a few reasons you may want to report a buyer:
- They haven't paid for an item they purchased
- You believe they're abusing eBay's returns system
- You think the buyer has purposely left inaccurate feedback on your profile, is trying to manipulate your feedback, or is using feedback extortion
- The member has abused eBay Money Back Guarantee, by claiming they never received an item, for example
- They've asked you to complete a sale off eBay
We take all reports seriously, but please make sure your claims are accurate. Learn more about false reporting of policy violations.
If you're still waiting to receive payment for an item after more than 4 days, you might want to resend the invoice, cancel the sale, or open an unpaid item case before reporting the buyer.