We want to provide our users with a safe and private marketplace so items like this can't be sold on eBay.
What is the policy?
We don't allow the following to be sold on eBay:
- Personal contact information such as phone numbers, email lists and addresses
- Social security numbers or similar sensitive information
- Accounts that require users to send passwords (for example, to sell access to the next level of social media games)
- Social media items such as "accounts", "likes", "followers", or "subscribers"
- Software or tools used to send unsolicited contacts, such as text messages or email (spam), or to harvest contact details
Activity that doesn't follow eBay policy could result in a range of actions including for example: administratively ending or canceling listings, hiding or demoting all listings from search results, lowering seller rating, buying or selling restrictions, and account suspension. All fees paid or payable in relation to listings or accounts on which we take any action will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
Visit Seller Help to find details of any policy issues with your account or listings, and get the information you need to quickly resolve them.
Why does eBay have this policy?
This policy protects the privacy of others, helps our members follow important government regulations, and creates a safer marketplace.