We're actively addressing reports that some sellers are charging unfair or unreasonable prices for certain items on eBay. We encourage our community to report any listings they suspect of unfair pricing to us. See our page on Reporting price gouging on eBay for more information and details on how to start a report.
If your issue is that an item arrived faulty, damaged, different from the listing description, or didn’t arrive at all, don’t report the seller to us—use one of the buttons below instead:
You should only report a seller if you think they’re violating our policies. For example:
- They offer to sell you a listed item outside of eBay
- They do not intend to complete the sale
- They send threatening messages or use abusive or vulgar language
- They published another member’s contact information
- The seller gave you false contact information
- You suspect the seller is under the age of 18
This is not an exhaustive list; you’ll find all of our policies here.Report a seller
What to do if eBay ended the listing of an item you bought
You don’t need to report the seller to us if you bought an item and then received a message from us saying that the listing was removed. To get your money back, you need to either let us know that you have not received your item or open a return if the item did arrive.
We take all reports seriously, but please make sure your claims are accurate. Learn more about false reporting of policy violations.