You can choose a new home country or region at any time by updating your registration information.
- Go to the change registration information - opens in new window or tab page.
- In the Country field, choose your country from the dropdown menu.
- If applicable, you can change the rest of your address.
- Select change registration information.
- Review your changes and select submit.
Choosing your country doesn’t limit your options—we’ll show you eBay listings from around the world.
How to change your billing currency
If you’re a seller and change your country or region, we’ll still invoice you in the currency of the country or region you originally chose. However, it’s possible to update your billing currency once every 12 months.
If you’re a managed payments seller, you can’t change your country or currency settings at the moment. We’ll update you when that changes.