adidas Skateboarding Shoes for Men
adidas offers many types of skateboarding shoes for men. These sneakers are made of durable materials that can help your feet stay protected and comfortable while you are skateboarding.What should you look for when buying a skateboarding shoe?
You may choose skateboards based on looks, but you should choose skateboarding shoes based on how the shoes fit on your feet. Shoes that fit right and have the right construction will help you to avoid injuries. Look for these things when shopping for a pair of skate shoes:
- Stitching: Skate sneakers should be stitched together and not glued. adidas skateboarding shoes are equipped with double or triple stitching to help the shoe stay together longer.
- Material: adidas skateboarding shoes for men come in canvas, suede, and thick leather.
- Reinforcement: Shoes that are reinforced will have extra layers on the toe cap, the side, the heel, and on the lace eyelets to help them last longer.
- Weight: There has to be a balance between how much a shoe weighs and the type of material that is used to make the shoes.
- Grip: Your skateboarding shoes need to grip your board. This means the shoes can't have a sole made from regular street rubber. The shoes need to have gum rubber that can grip the skateboard.
- Padding: Your sneakers should have some padding for comfort. There are different layers of padding depending on the type of shoes you select.
- Protection for the laces: Skateboarding shoes that hold up will have lace holes that are reinforced with metal. Flaps over the lower laces are also desirable as they protect your laces when you do flip tricks.
The adidas brand offers a large selection of skate shoes to meet all of your needs.
The skateboarding footwear collection includes a variety of colors and sizes:
- adidas Busenitz Pro: These shoes are crafted with premium leather materials and is available in both red and black.
- adidas Matchcourt X Bonethrower: These dark blue shoes are available in canvas or leather and have a grippy rubber sole for traction.
- adidas Busentiz Vulc Advanced: These olive-colored leather shoes have a durable upper and extra reinforcement.
- adidas Adiease Premiere Advanced: These brown with red stripes shoes have an abrasion-resistant suede upper and reinforced toe detail.
The brand's skateboarding sneakers for men come in a variety of sizes ranging from U.S. 5 through 14, including half sizes.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by adidas.