adidas Golf Shoes for Men
adidas makes athletic shoes for men for a variety of different sports in an array of styles and colors within many different collections. Each collection has different features and is made from different materials. Here is some information about the different types of golf shoes for men that are available from adidas.What are adidas golf shoes made of?
adidas golf shoes are made from a combination of materials, which are listed here:
- Leather or textile uppers
- Synthetic or textile lining
- Synthetic or rubber outsoles
Most of these shoes are available in men's sizes ranging from 7 to 15. Half sizes are available for pairs ranging from 7 to 12.What colors are available for adidas golf shoes for men?
adidas golf shoes for men are available in the following colors:
adidas has five primary collections of golf shoes for men, most featuring the Boost technology. Here is some information about each collection:
- Tour360: Features a heel shape that follows the natural contour of the foot. It features a premium leather upper, textile lining, and a synthetic outsole.
- adicross: Features a leather and synthetic upper with a die-cut EVA foam midsole and a spikeless, rubber outsole.
- adipower: Features a one-piece textile upper with bonded PU welds, textile lining, EVA midsole layer with a rounded toe shape and wider forefoot.
- adipure: Features a premium leather upper, leather and textile lining, midsole and synthetic outsole, and 10-spike configuration
- Crossknit: Features elastic closure bands, textile and synthetic knitted upper, and rubber outsole.
adidas designs golf shoes that have a variety of performance features, including the following:
- Climaproof: Many of the brand's golf shoes are treated with a coating of Climaproof designed to offer protection from rain, wind, and snow while golfing.
- Boost: Boost is a responsive form of cushioning. adidas partnered with BASF, a chemical company, to design their Boost midsole technology. TPU was reshaped into smaller molecules to create a cushioned midsole.
- 360Wrap: This adidas technology wraps around the foot from every angle.
- Outsoles: Many of these golf shoes are equipped with dual-density 10-cleat Puremotion TPU outsoles.
- Midsoles: Some of these golf shoes have Puremotion midsoles.
- Sockliners: Many adidas shoes have Fitfoam SlowRecovery PU sockliners designed to conform to the contours of the foot.
- Boa Closure System: The Boa Closure System allows men to micro-adjust the fit of their shoes.