ZARA Faux Leather Jacket
ZARA is a Spanish clothing company that manufactures apparel and accessories for both men and women. They create a variety of items including faux leather jackets.What is ZARA's faux leather made from?
Faux leather is a man-made product that has a fabric base. The fabric base is treated with wax, dye, or polyurethane to give the faux leather a leather-like texture and color. Although faux leather is commonly black, you can find faux leather jackets in a variety of colors.What are the benefits of ZARA faux leather jackets?
- Maintenance: Faux leather jackets can be maintained by wiping the fabric clean. Faux leather can usually repel water, to a degree.
- Fit: The faux leather used to construct ZARA jackets holds its shape as it is worn over extended periods of time.
- Style: Due to the strength of the faux leather material, embossed leather, and other designs are possible with these types of jackets.
There are four main styles of faux leather jackets available from ZARA. While all typically come in black, moto jackets may also come in bright, vivid colors.
- Moto jackets: These are also called faux leather biker jackets. They usually have an asymmetrical design to help protect the wearer against the wind. Some faux leather moto jackets may also have collars that stand up to help protect the neck.
- Bomber jackets: These faux leather jackets are fluffier in appearance when compared to biker jackets. The zipper or closure for the jacket is located in the front rather than to the side.
- Blazers: Faux leather blazers are designed for more formal events. They are styled to fit the contour of the wearer's body. Some blazers may not have collars at all.
- Trenches: ZARA faux leather trenches and other long faux jackets are designed to keep wearers warm throughout the colder seasons during daily commutes.
ZARA's apparel can come in many colors, depending on the style of jacket. Apart from black, a few of these colors include:
Choosing the right size for your ZARA leather jacket is important for fit and comfort. It is recommended that you measure yourself before choosing a jacket. To find an appropriate fit, you will need to measure your bust, waist, and hips. Choose the size that matches your measurements and try the jacket on to see if it is a good fit. Adjust the size to your preferred fit.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by ZARA.