Young Fabulous & Broke Dresses
Whether you're young in age or fabulous at heart, these dresses from Young Fabulous & Broke are designed to show off your style with hand-dyed colors. They offer separates, jumpsuits, rompers, and other clothing that mixes and matches with ease. Young Fabulous & Broke offers dresses in several lengths, patterns, and sleeve styles.What dress lengths are there?
Young Fabulous & Broke offers dresses in short, knee, long, and midi lengths. If you need to know approximately what style your fabulous dress will be, consider the following information:
- Short: Also called a mini dress, these fabulous pieces fall between the thigh and knee. They are approximately 30 inches in length if you're 5 feet 3 inches tall or taller. If you're looking for a little black dress, this is the right style.
- Knee: Knee-length dresses are typically 37 inches long. They fall right at the knee and have a flirty look while providing coverage.
- Long: Floor-length dresses, at approximately 58 inches, are a choice for the woman seeking style while hiding her legs.
- Midi: Stopping between your knee and ankle, these dresses are around 40 inches in length. They provide a demure yet stylish look.
Young women wanting to show off their fabulous arms will have the opportunity, thanks to sleeveless and spaghetti strap styles. Sleeve options in Young Fabulous & Broke clothing and dresses include the following:
- Sleeveless: If measuring in order to determine length, make sure you subtract 7 inches from the total.
- Spaghetti strap: These dress straps are extremely thin, providing a sexy look with a hint of support.
- Short: The short sleeves on a dress will end a few inches above the elbow, similar to a T-shirt.
- Long: A dress with long sleeves is ideal for cooler months as well as the young women who want to cover up their entire arms.
While Young Fabulous & Broke creates dresses and other clothing in simple patterns, such as solids and stripes, they also offer more complicated styles. Some of the other patterns available are the following:
- Floral: Strong colors and pretty flowers turn these dresses from Young Fabulous & Broke into beautiful pieces that catch your eye.
- Ombre: There's nothing boring about these fabulous colors gradually fading into another, going from light to black.
- Tie-dye: These hand-dyed dresses use raw colors to create a variety of patterns with blended colors distributed randomly throughout.
- Paisley: These are not your grandmother's paisley dresses. The fabric in these dresses from Young Fabulous & Broke creates teardrops and polka dots in a way that flatter the young woman wearing it.