Get the Trends Without Breaking the Bank
When you take a peek into your wardrobe, does everything look stylish, fashion-forward, and uniquely you? If not, how can you increase your trendsetter ranking with tops, dresses, jeans, and your other clothes and accessories?
What Fashion Essentials Can I Find?
Women look to eBay's Style Watch to find a vast range of clothing and accessories. Rock a variety of unique garments and update your personal style with just a few additions. There are so many discounted clothing options for women that do not sacrifice style.
- Tops: Perhaps the most visible part of your outfit is your top. When you're sitting at a desk or heading to a club, that is one of the first things people will see. Look for a V-neck top from H&M or Zara or a new t-shirt from Uniqlo to add variety to your existing collection of clothes. Bralettes and crop-tops from & Other Stories or Forever 21 are also trendy options.
- Bottoms: There are likely new tops in your closet that are sporty or pretty. Why not buy a new floral skirt, sleek new leggings from Zara, or high waist Levi's jeans? You can wear the same two or three sweaters and tops with two or three bottoms and have outfits to last all week.
- Shoes: You can completely change an outfit with your choice of footwear. Shop eBay for trendy new ankle booties or block heel pumps to bring an otherwise casual outfit into a glamorous space. Don't forget your gladiator sandals for your next festival, thigh high boots for a dinner date, or chunky white Fila sneakers for a sporty look.
- Dresses: Search for cute dresses from H&M, Zara, and Forever 21 at a discounted price on eBay. Velvet in a bodycon silhouette would be great for the evening, and there are cheap brands offering just the right fit. You can alter your new short or long sleeve floral dress simply by adding a moto jacket, metallic pumps, or kitten heel booties.
How Can I Add Interest to My Outfits?
Whether you're the type of woman who believes in athleisure and sneakers or flats for a day out, or if you prefer dresses, trench coats, and ankle boots, you can add elements of interest to your ensemble without breaking the bank.
- Bodysuits: Relatively inexpensive, you can wear your favorite pair of jeans with a bodysuit that accentuates your curves and enhances your style.
- Jackets: You can always add visual interest and layer your clothing. Search for cheap denim jackets for a casual night out. Heading to a concert? Look for a sexy leather jacket to keep you edgy and warm.
- Cover-ups: Trendy clothing is easily layered. You can use a cover-up on the beach but also over a fitted dress or even a tank top and jeans. Go full bohemian with your fashion statement and wear a belt over a long kimono robe for even more visual interest.
- Makeup and Accessories: Go from day to night and back again with a few staples in your accessory closet. Choose inexpensive statement earrings like hoops or dangling chandeliers to ensure your face is emphasized. Earrings not your thing? Opt for a trendy nineties velvet choker instead. Look for a neutral makeup color palette that emphasizes your eyes, or go bold with neon and metallics.