Women's Fashion Eyewear and Clear Glasses
Women's fashion eyewear and clear glasses offer both function and fashion. From sunglasses to eyeglasses that correct vision problems, women can choose frames that match their mood, their wardrobe, or even the changing seasons and holidays. From cat-eye and retro styles to the fresh look of clear frames, women's fashion frames offer an array of styles and designs to create a custom look.How do you measure your frames?
Measuring your frames may help you decide which new frames would be a good fit for your face. To measure your frames, follow these steps:
- Measure the overall frame width.
- Measure the overall frame height.
- Measure the width of the bridge that sits on your nose.
- Measure from the hinge on the temple arm to where the arm begins to bend around your ear.
- Measure the widest horizontal point on the lens.
Proper care of your eyewear will keep it in top condition and also help to maintain both the integrity of the frames and the smooth surface of the lenses. To care for your eyeglasses, you should follow these steps:
- Always spray with water or a cleaning solution formulated to clean eyeglass lenses before wiping the lenses.
- Use a soft, lint-free cleaning cloth made for lens cleaning.
- Take your glasses off your face by using both hands on each side of the frame.
- If your glasses slide down your nose, push them up from the center rather than on one side.
- Store them in a lined case when not wearing them, such as night time when you are sleeping.
The term clear eyeglasses refers to the frame of the glasses rather than the lens. With clear glasses, the frame is made from a transparent, clear, colorless plastic. The effect is that the wearer hardly appears to be wearing glasses when seen from a distance.What kinds of glasses frame styles have a retro look?
Several styles of eyeglass frames offer a retro look inspired by different trends. Some common retro frames include:
- Cat-eye: These frames have a distinct point at the temple endpoint and evoke a feminine look of the 1950s.
- Clubmaster: A hipster look, this retro frame features a bold, plastic rim on the top half of the lenses.
- Wayfarers: These frames have thick, black rims and an old-school look.
- Aviator: Worn by pilots in the 1930s, these frames have a timeless and classic look.