Woman Within Women's Coats and Jackets
Woman Within is a clothing company that designs clothes for women who wear a size 12 or larger. Their garments include pieces of outerwear that feature trendy takes on traditional designs. The outerwear comes in a full range of styles and colors to suit individual senses of fashion.What are the styles of Woman Within outerwear garments?
- Parka: A parka is a piece of lined outerwear that usually has a hood. Some styles have a removable fleece lining that can be worn separately or in addition to the parka. The coat usually has a snap- or zip-closure.
- Rain jacket: A rain jacket is made of water-resistant material that repels water instead of absorbing it. It typically has a hood and pockets as well as snap closures.
- Puffer: A puffer outerwear garment features a fluffy, thick insulation and an integrated lining. It is designed to retain your body heat and keep you warm during moderate to severely cold weather. It usually has a hood or a tall collar that can be pulled up around your neck.
- Peacoat: The peacoat has a smooth and sleek design. It features a button closure and may be single- or double-breasted. The peacoat often has a wide collar and a smooth polyester integrated lining.
- Polyester: Polyester is usually durable and comes in a full range of colors. It is used in outerwear styles including the parka and anorak, as well as basic outerwear. If an outer garment has a lining, it is often made of polyester fleece or microfiber.
- Polyvinyl chloride: Rain outerwear garments are typically made of polyvinyl chloride. This material is flexible and typically retains its shape.
- Wool, cotton, and blends: Wool and wool blends are often used in peacoats and basic outerwear. The wool naturally repels water and retains body heat. Jean jackets by Woman Within are usually made of cotton denim fabric or a cotton and polyester blend.
Be sure you are selecting the right size of Woman Within outerwear to ensure that you can enjoy comfort, warmth, and a full range of motion. Their outerwear is sized in the same way as their women's shirts and blouses. To measure yourself for outerwear, use a flexible tape measure and get your bust, hip, and waist measurements in units of inches. For example, a bust size of 37 to 38 inches, a waist size of 30 to 31 inches, and a hip size of 39 to 40 inches fits into a size 12W. For each 2-inch increase in your measurements, go up one size in outerwear.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Woman Within.