Waverly Curtains, Drapes, and Valances
Waverly curtains, drapes, and valances come in styles like the 3-inch rod-pocket curtain panel, two-pack curtain panels, scalloped curtains, or ruffled curtain valances. These Waverly items come in a range of colors that extend from black and red to green and ivory as well as patterns like floral patterns, stripes, or scalloped designs. They are available in styles like contemporary, Asian, Mediterranean, vintage, and Tuscan.What are the different types of curtains and valances available?
When selecting one or more of these Waverly items for a room, there are a variety of types that you can choose from depending on what you are searching for.
- Lined curtains: These types of drapery are ones that are crafted with an additional fabric layer on the back of the curtains to ensure that as little amount of light comes in as possible. Lined curtains for window treatments come in styles like floral designs and prints.
- Pleated drapes: This type of drapery makes use of a "pinch-pleated" method that allows the fabric to be folded when bunched together.
- Cafe curtains: This is a type of drapery that is designed to suspend downward from several rings that are situated on a horizontal metal rod. They are typically positioned to cover the lower portion of a window but can also be used for the upper portion.
- Valances: A window valance is a decorative form of drapery that is usually hung over the uppermost portion of a window and can be paired with curtains or blinds.
When selecting curtains for the windows in your home, there are different patterns that you can choose from when you want to match the look of these curtains to your personality or to the decor of your home. Some of the more common patterns seen with Waverly curtains, window valances, and drapes include floral, nature prints, animal prints, striped, scalloped patterns, nautical, plaid, and checkered. Valances with abstract or polka-dot patterns are also available. Styles include tiebacks, scallop valances, and ruffles.Which materials are these curtains and valances comprised of?
These valances and other drapery are comprised of materials ranging from denim to polyester.
- 100% cotton: This is a type of fabric that is lightweight and is 100% natural. This fabric is washable, and there are no special cleaning requirements. Cotton comes in bold colors or pastels. Patterns offered include florals and prints.
- Polyester: This is a synthetic fiber that is either used alone or blended with cotton.
- Bamboo: This is an eco-friendly material that can be used alone or blended with other materials. Due to the way in which this material is woven, it allows light in without requiring you to open the drapes entirely.
- Denim: This is a blended fiber that typically comes in blue.