Which Refurbished Wacom is Right for You?
If you're searching for a Wacom tablet, then it's likely you have realized how costly these digital graphics tablets can be. A digital graphics tablet can completely change your work process for the better, and it can help you organize your personal life as well. Fortunately, you don't necessarily have to purchase a Wacom tablet brand new; there are plenty of refurbished Wacom options to choose from on eBay.What is a refurbished Wacom tablet?
A refurbished tablet is one that has been returned from someone who initially bought the product new. These products are usually put through rigorous testing to ensure their viability and stability before being resold as refurbished. If you're buying from a reliable source, there is nothing to worry about when buying a refurbished Wacom.What is the benefit of buying a refurbished Wacom tablet?
By far the biggest benefit of buying a refurbished Wacom is the discount that you receive from buying a used product. This is a great help if you want a newer model that is out of your price range or if you're looking to try one out without wasting a load of money on something you aren't certain you'll like.What are some options for refurbished Wacom tablets?
Here's a brief overview of some key features for a variety of common refurbished Wacom tablets.
- Refurbished Wacom Cintiq 21ux - This tablet has a 21-inch display with high pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition.
- Refurbished Cintiq 13hd - This one has a 13-inch display with high pen pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition.
- Wacom Cintiq pro 16 - This one allows you to create directly on the 16-inch display.
- Refurbished Wacom Cintiq Companion - This one features a Windows 8 Pro Multi-touch 13.3-inch display.
- Refurbished Wacom Companion 2 - This is a powerful stand-alone Windows 8.1 professional creative tablet with a 13.3-inch display.
Choosing the right Wacom tablet can feel daunting when there is so much to consider. Here are some important things to keep in mind to make that decision easier.
- Price - The importance of price depends on your budget.
- Features - Extra buttons, tilt detection and multi-touch are all examples of the types of features you need to consider whether you want or not.
- Connectivity - Consider whether you want to be able to connect to your tablet via USB, wirelessly, or both.