Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Bluetooth Digital Bathroom Smart Scale Body Weight Fat BMI Bone for iOS Android$33.99was -$58.99 | 42% OFF
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein 2 lbs$29.95was -$51.49 | 41% OFF
- Cellucor - C4 Gen 4 Pre Workout Powder 30 Servings (All Flavors)$25.95was -$39.95 | 35% OFF
- Apricot Power Bitter Raw Seeds 32oz/2lb Bag Gluten-Free Vegan Heathly CHOP$32.08was -$49.99 | 35% OFF
- Oxygen Plus O+ Mini 6-Pack - Recreational Oxygen Natural Energy Boost in a Can$29.50was -$34.99 | 15% OFF
- Nature's Bounty Biotin 10,000mcg 120ct Supports Skin Health Energy CHOP$11.99was -$18.99 | 36% OFF
- Waist Trimmer Exercise Wrap Belt Slimming Burn Fat Sweat Weight Loss Body Shaper$4.95was -$19.99 | 75% OFF
- Natrol Advanced Sleep Melatonin 10 mg Tablets 60 Tablets$5.36was -$7.99 | 32% OFF
Great prices on popular products
- alli Weight Loss Aid 120 Capsules 60mg$44.50Free ShippingCompare at $60.36
- Generation Mannatech Advanced Ambrotose 120g Powder$93.50Free ShippingCompare at $134.88
- G8 Nutrition TESTOLYNX Testosterone Booster for Men$21.99Free ShippingCompare at $59.95
- Osteo Bi-flex 500mg Glucosamine MSM Vitamin D3 200$24.94Free ShippingCompare at $39.99
- Enzymedica Digest Gold ATPro 240 Count Ee13144$50.00Free ShippingCompare at $79.49
- Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Lemon 1000 MG 120 Soft Gels$27.99Free ShippingCompare at $42.46
- Cellucor Super HD Thermogenic Fat Burner Supplement for Weight Loss 120 Capsules$18.99Free ShippingCompare at $39.99
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code Men Multivitamin 120 Caps$23.17Free ShippingCompare at $25.19
Make an Offer
- Prevagen - Improves Memory Regular Strength 30 capsules New$20.99Free shippingMake Offer
How Are Vitamins and Supplements Used?
Vitamins and supplements both are intended to fill nutritional gaps in a person's diet and are not meant to replace real food or healthy dietary habits. A daily multivitamin usually provides enough minerals to complement a healthy lifestyle. Supplements are meant to act as help in achieving 100 percent of the daily dose of vitamins a person needs. Be careful not to take more than a physician advises, as overloading on certain vitamins can cause health issues.
Which Vitamins Are Safe for Children?
A child's diet should be enough for him or her to get all the vitamins and minerals he or she needs while eating balanced meals regularly. However, some children, such as picky eaters, kids with chronic illness, vegetarians, or particularly active children, might need vitamins in certain cases. Consult with a pediatrician about which vitamins your child might be missing in his or her diet and choose a supplement accordingly. Pay close attention to the levels of vitamins A, B, C, and D, as well as calcium and iron, as these are widely regarded as the most important for development and growth.
Should You Do a Detox Regiment or Cleanse?
A person should be very careful when considering whether to start a detox or cleansing regimen or not and should always consult a doctor beforehand. People often turn to cleanses when their bodies feel weighed down by their diets and habits. Some nutritionists recommend changing the way you eat before doing a cleanse of any kind, as eating whole foods can help solve these problems. However, if you and your doctor decide on a cleanse, it is recommended that it combines vegetable-based meals and high fiber and water contents.