Victoria's Secret Dresses for Women
Victoria's Secret got its start in 1977 in San Francisco when the store's founder, Roy Raymond, felt embarrassed shopping for lingerie for his wife. However, the store's namesake isn't Raymond's wife; Victoria's Secret is named after a former United Kingdom queen, Queen Victoria.What kinds of dresses does Victoria’s Secret have?
Victoria's Secret dresses for women are available in a range of styles and colors, and for a variety of occasions. You'll find a range of sleeve styles, including long-sleeve, short-sleeve, flutter sleeves, and sleeveless. Some styles the different lines carry are:
- Victoria's Secret PINK dresses include skater dresses, sundresses, T-shirt dresses, club wear, and special-edition prom dresses. Victoria's Secret PINK maxi dresses come in loungewear, formal date-night, and work-suitable fashions.
- Classic VS and Angels fashion dresses include halter dresses, dresses with built-in cups, wrap dresses, tunics, and sweater dresses.
MODA International-inspired looks at Victoria's Secret include European-inspired bras and panties, loungewear, dresses, skirts, and tops. The European-inspired clothes were sold in Victoria's Secret stores between 2009 and 2014.
- MODA International dresses include sleek, body-conscious club wear as well as loungewear halters and bra tops.
- The line included many versions of long-sleeved and sleeveless little black dresses.
- Knee-length work attire and sleek, long evening dresses are also included in this line.
You'll find a range of design features and embellishments on dresses by Victoria's Secret. Options include:
- Crossover bustlines
- Plunging neckline
- High slit
You'll find Victoria's Secret dresses in a range of natural and synthetic fibers such as:
- 100% cotton and cotton blends
- 100% linen and linen blends
- Leather and faux leather
Most Victoria's Secret dresses are in solid colors in a variety of hues including red, black, white, beige, blue, green, pink, and turquoise. However, they do also offer a range of prints including:
- Cheetah, leopard, and snakeskin print
- Floral, butterfly, and Hawaiian print
- Stripes and geometric patterns
- Color blocks
- Fair isle
Victoria's Secret comes in regular sizes XS through XL as well as in petite and tall sizes. Victoria's Secret PINK collection are junior sizes XS through L. Bra-top dresses are sized by band and cup sizes to ensure a proper fit.<Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Victoria's Secret.