Versace Men's Sweaters
Versace began in Milan in 1978. It has grown to become a highly reputed fashion design house. Internationally, many know the brand as a symbol for excellence and luxury fashion. The logo of Medusa is its distinctive mark of identification. More than 1500 wholesalers carry the Versace brand worldwide. The company carries a diverse range of products, from eyewear to fragrance, including jewelry and clothing, as well as home furnishings. For cold weather clothing, Versace offers a selection of knitwear. You'll find an assortment of features in the company catalogue: wool sweaters and cardigan wears, long sleeves knitwear, pullover turtlenecks, and more.
What Versace Men's Sweaters Are Good to Buy?
Versace sweaters for menswear grant a number of options. Loose or slim fit, your eyes will catch an appropriate find. Here are three of them:
- Versace Cross Rib Knit Sweater. This is in neutral color and presents an eye-catching diagonal rib design. This crew neck wool piece matches both casual and formal wear. It is 100 percent wool so strictly hand wash for best care.
- Versace Baroque Jacquard Knit Sweater . This is available in black and blue colors. It presents an eye-catching baroque pattern jacquard. This crew neck is 64 percent wool and 36 percent viscose. Dry clean for best care. Iron on low temperatures only. Handle delicately and never tumble dry.
- Versace Cornici Print Hoodie . This gives a modern look and feel of sweaters on men. It is available in Cornici print chevrons down the front as well as the back. It is a zip-up and drawstring hooded sweatshirt. Zip closure is at center front. It gives a relaxed fit with its 92 percent cotton and 8 percent polyamide materials. For best care, do not bleach and do not tumble dry.
How Do You Care for Your Versace Men's Sweaters?
Versace clothing is pricey. As you've invested money into purchasing a piece of designer clothing, invest time and effort into maintaining the condition of your clothing as well. Here are three recommendations:
- Proper Washing . Wool sweaters are durable. They naturally ward of dirt and liquids. But don't go more than five wears in between washing. Hand wash for gentle care. If you suspect moths, take it to the cleaner. This way, you ensure larvae don't bore into the fabric.
- Proper Storing . Hang your sweaters over padded hangers. Fold and keep them in ventilated storage. You need air to circulate so that foul odor won't brew. Ensure sufficient space, don't crowd your closet with clothes.
- Proper Deodorizing . For safe sanitizing and deodorizing, mist your garment using vodka mixed with water spray. Then, let dry. You may also steam it between washings.
How Do I Wear Designer Clothes on a Budget?
Designer clothing like Versace is a good investment. The company is known for quality products that manufacture using excellent materials. Though you have financial limitations, you can make your budget work for you by choosing designs and colors that can pair well with most of your clothing. That way, you maximize the usefulness of your Versace piece.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Versave.