Shopping for Men's Versace Jeans
One of the leading luxury fashion houses of all time, high couture and fashion is not just designed for women. With a line of different types of men's Versace jeans, men can be comfortable, fashionable, and confident as well. whether you're shopping for pants for yourself or clothing as a gift, there are a few ways to size Versace jeans, as well as color and style choices for men's wardrobes.
How Do I Size Men's Jeans?
Unfortunately, it's a tough thing to guess a man's inseam or waist size without directly asking him, or without knowing your size. But, once you know the numbers, shopping is a cinch.
- No letter sizes. Men's jeans, especially more high-end brands, do not come in sizes like S, M, and L. You will need an inseam and waist size in order to get the correct fit.
- The inseam is the distance from the crotch seam to the hem of the pants.
- The waist size is the circumference of a waist, easily measured with a loose tape measure.
- The hip size is important to fit tailored pants, but is not always a factor when it comes to casual clothes, such as jeans.
What Types of Versace Jeans Are There?
Not all jeans are created the same these days. Depending on size, shape, and preference, there are a few key things to consider as you purchase jeans.
- Slim fit: These also may be labeled as "skinny" jeans, but that's not often a term used for men's clothing. Slim fit jeans are for slimmer men, or taller builds.
- High waist: These types of jeans have a higher waist, and sit directly around the waist for a snug fit.
- Boot cut: These jeans are for men who are wearing larger shoes, or boots, and have a wider opening at the leg.
- Regular fit: These are your standard jeans, made for everyday wear.
What Are the Color and Design Choices?
Because the houses of Versace and Donatella Versace are high fashion, there are more choices for Versace jeans than you may find other places. Styles include:
- Dark denim: Look for darker denim colors that may work well for a casual day at the office or a dress-down dinner.
- Grey and black: Depending on the fit, these jeans almost offer the look of casual pants.
- Designs: Some jeans even have appliques and designs, for pairing with a casual sweatshirt or hoodie, for streetwear or casual wear.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Versace.