Vera Bradley Checkbook Covers
Vera Bradley checkbook covers are designed to protect a packet of checks so that nothing spills, folds, or tears the paper checks. The checkbook covers are also intended to make it easy to find the checks in your wallet or bag when you need them. Vera Bradley checkbook covers are available in a wide range of colors and printed designs.What are some features of Vera Bradley checkbook covers?
- Two pockets: The inside of a Vera Bradley checkbook holder features two pockets. The pockets hold the front and back paper covers of a checkbook.
- Vera Bradley logo: A flap or tag with the familiar Vera Bradley logo is stitched onto the outside of the cover for a checkbook. The flap or tag is made of coordinating solid-colored nylon fabric with white stitching for the letters.
- Machine washable: The covers for books of checks can be spot cleaned or put into the washing machine on a gentle cycle if they get dirty since they are not made of leather. They are designed to be air dried on a flat surface.
- Serged seams: All of the seams on the covers for these checkbooks are serged with nylon, polyester, or cotton thread. The serging is intended to prevent the fabric from wear and fraying.
- Quilted: Quilted covers for the books of checks have two layers of fabric that are quilted together with cotton, polyester, or nylon thread. The quilted fabric is thick and textured.
- Wearable: A wearable checkbook cover has a wrist strap for slipping around your wrist and wearing on your arm.
- Turnkey: The turnkey style of cover for checkbooks has a clasp that turns horizontal for keeping the flaps closed and vertical for opening the flaps and accessing the checks inside of the holder.
- Zippered: A zippered cover features one long zipper that wraps around three sides of the checkbook cover. The zipper may be made of plastic or metal. The zipper pull coordinates with the zipper and is made of the same material.
- Select a color: Their colors include a solid background with a small or large pattern or designs that are printed all over the fabric in in a floral or geometric pattern with multiple colors.
- Choose a closure design: Choose a folding checkbook cover or one that has a fabric-covered band with a snap for closure.
- Select a material: Select 100% cotton, a cotton and polyester blend, or polyester fabric cover for books of checks.
- Choose a style: You can choose a cover for books of checks that has a firm insert, plastic dividers, credit card slots, a pen holder, or a slot for a driver's license or identification card. You might also select a cover with a wide or slim profile for sliding into a wallet or keeping loose in a purse.