Vans Women's Shoes
Since inception, Vans shoes have evolved from an athletic shoe with a sole designed to stick to a skateboard to encompass many different styles of shoes that are also available.What are some different styles of Vans shoes for Women?
Vans designs the following style of women's sneakers:
- Authentic: This Vans sneaker features five grommet holes on either side of the upper and a wide rubber sole. They typically feature thin shoelaces and vary in color depending on the shoe style.
- Slip-on: Another sneaker made by the company is the slip-on, which was created in 1977. The original slip-on style features a black and white checkerboard pattern, but these Vans shoes now come in a variety of colors and patterns.
- Old Skool: Old Skool Vans are identified by the white side stripe on the shoe.
- Sk8-Hi: Along with the Old Skool sneakers, the SK8-Hi was also created in 1978. The SK8-Hi shoes are similar in style to the Old Skool but are high tops rather than low tops, meaning the top of the sneakers rise above the ankle rather than below.
- Era: The Era looks very similar to the Authentic style but instead has puffy padding on the top rim of the shoe by the ankle. The sneaker is typically comprised of canvas but also comes in leather or suede.
The Vans company sells a variety of shoes for women. Aside from sneakers, the company offers boots, sandals, flip-flops, and slides.What sizes do Vans shoes come in?
For women, Vans shoes come in sizes ranging from 5-11, and each half size in between.What colors are Vans shoes available in for women?
Vans shoes for women are available in the following colors:
No, multiple different types of Vans shoes such as boots, flip-flops, and sandals come in different styles, patterns, and themes, such as:
- Animal print
The height of the rubber sole on the bottom of Vans sneakers ranges anywhere from 3/4 inch as seen on their Authentic shoe to 1 1/2 inch on shoes like their platform Old Skool sneakers.What materials are Vans shoes for women made out of?
Vans shoes can be made out of the following materials: