VANS Athletic Shoes for Men
Skateboarding brand VANS has supported feet since their inception in 1966. Since then, the company has built a name on crafting athletic shoes that combine support with style to bring buyers fashionable footwear that is supportive and comfortable. Styles for men range from authentic classic looks to more modern designs.
What styles does VANS offer for men?
● High top - The retro look of VANS high tops holds up well even today. The SK8-Hi series offers an array of designs and features sturdy rubber waffle soles, ankle padding for support and comfort, and reinforced toes for a longer-lasting shoe.
● Low top - A low-profile sneaker with a sleek look, VANS low tops offer the Old Skool line, which includes the famous VANS stripe as well as plenty of padding and waffle soles for traction. Era sneakers have a simple, basic look that feels fresh and modern while retaining the throwback vibe the brand is known for.
● Slip-on - Casual and comfortable, VANS slip-ons have elastic sides so they are easy to get on and off, and these laceless shoes come in many designs and materials, offering the brand's signature comfort and support coupled with the iconic waffle sole.
What materials do VANS come in?
● Canvas - Original VANS come in canvas, which is a washable and easy to care for fabric. Canvas is the most popular VANS fabric, and it offers durability as well as comfort and a lightweight yet supportive feel.
● Leather - Slip into luxurious leather sneakers for a shoe upgrade. Not your everyday VANS, leather looks have a more elegant look that pairs well with a variety of clothing. Select from high-tops or low-tops in neutral and bold colors.
● Suede - Soft, warm, and comfortable, suede shoes simply feel good. VANS offers suede shoes in low and high top styles, and the sneakers provide support, comfort, and a cozy look and feel.
What special features do VANS offer?
● Waterproof - Men can wear VANS even on rainy days when opting for weatherized versions of beloved shoes. Select water-resistant SK8-Hi sneakers and don't worry when water hits your shoes; these repel water.
● Sherpa - When you want the warmth of fuzzy boots but prefer the look of sneakers, VANS offers the perfect solution. Sherpa-lined sneakers offer the look of a low or high top along with a toasty inner lining. These come in low and high designs as well as slip-on styles. Added sock liners provide even more comfort.
What are the colors and patterns the brand is known for?
● Collaborations - Each season the brand collaborates with another company to bring inspiration to their sneakers, including films like "Toy Story" or comics like Peanuts. These provide collectible, whimsical shoes for VANS fans.
● Solids - Solid colors range from neutral shades like black, white, and brown, to brighter colors like bright red, purple, orange, and green.
● Graphic prints - The classic checker design is one of the company's most iconic prints, but you can also choose flames, skulls, and other designs to personalize your look.