Do You Need New Home Theater Speakers?
Setting up the perfect home theater system can take a lot of research and planning to ensure that you get the right sound for your home. A soundbar from Vizio could just be the product you are looking for since they are an all in one device and ideal for smaller rooms.
What are Soundbars?
Soundbars are long speakers that you can connect to your TV for sharper audio quality, and they often come with a separate subwoofer. Using one of these is simpler than having multiple speakers and cables and fits nicely in front or beside your television.
- Great for TV and movie watching: While soundbars may not be a substitute for an excellent speaker system to listen to music, they work really well for watching movies and TV shows when you want surround sound.
- Simple to use: Since you don't have to worry about connecting up different cables they are simple and fuss-free.
- Inexpensive: Sound systems can cost a lot depending on how many speakers you get, but you can find a soundbar for a lower price.
What Should I Bear in Mind When Choosing a Soundbar?
There are a range of soundbars to choose from, so before deciding, there are some things that you should consider.
- What size do I need? You can get soundbars in various lengths and it is a good idea to get one that fits well in front of your TV. A 38 to 45-inch model works well with a 42 to 50-inch TV, while a 60-inch model suits a 70-inch TV. Since the size of a TV is measured diagonally, you need to take this into account. Please check the manufacturers website for further information on sizes.
- Bluetooth and wireless streaming: A soundbar that has Bluetooth capability is great for being able to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone or tablet.
What Are the Benefits of a Soundbar from This Brand?
Vizio soundbars offer a premium audio experience with sleek designed products to amp up your content. While watching movies and TV shows, you can enjoy clear dialogue with perfectly in-sync picture and audio. You can hear every little detail of sound, from barely audible whispers to extremely loud explosions. Devices can now take commands from Google Home if you like to operate your electronics by voice. You can mount a soundbar on the wall under your TV, place it on your furniture or build it in to a TV cabinet.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Vizio or Google.