How to Select Men's Athletic Shorts
eBay sells many different types of men's shorts, including athletic wear. Choosing men's gym shorts appropriate for your preferred workout makes it easier to train comfortably.
What Types of Men's Athletic Shorts are Available?
Here are some examples of the different types of men's fitness shorts available from eBay vendors:
- Graphic Patterns: When buying athletic shorts, men can choose items featuring woven graphic patterns, neutral colors and classic sportswear looks.
- Sport Specific: Men shopping for sport specific shorts are in luck. Some of the shorts available include: basketball shorts, boxing shorts, running shorts, golf shorts, and cycling shorts.
- Sizes: With different size shorts available, including XL and XXL options, men of a variety of different ages and body shapes can find suitable warm-up bottoms. See manufacturer site for size and measurement details.
How Should You Choose Men's Shorts?
These are just some factors you might like to keep in mind when selecting men's exercise shorts:
- Waistband: Consider if you have a waistband preference. For example, some men prefer an elastic waistband for extra comfort.
- Fit Preferences: Think about your preferred fit. Those looking for loose fitting shorts made from breathable fabrics may like to consider Under Armour loose fit raid shorts. Compression gear is also available. Some men prefer compression shorts as they enjoy the added support and find a tight fit comfortable for activities like cycling.
- Tech Features: Consider if you're looking for training shorts to suit a particular climate or high tech items. For example, fleece adds warmth for cold training days. If excess sweating is an issue, consider looking for lightweight shorts featuring a moisture transport system. For example, some Under Armour items contain UA HeatGear cooling technology. Mesh can also have a refreshing effect.
What are Some Tips for Keeping Men's Athletic Shorts Smelling Fresh?
Workout apparel can quickly become stinky, especially when used frequently. Purchasing items featuring anti-odor technology is useful. Here are some further tips to help keep jogger shorts and other fitness apparel smelling fresh and clean:
- Vinegar: Soak your training bottoms in white vinegar before washing to rid them of odors. White vinegar can also be added to the washing cycle for extra freshness.
- Don't Delay: Make sure you don't delay washing fitness gear. Leaving dirty workout gear unwashed can allow bacteria to spread.
- Avoid Fabric Softener: Fabric softener is the enemy of fresh smelling activewear. It creates a barrier that locks in unpleasant odors. It can also break down malleable materials, like stretchy knits, underwear and gym bottoms.
See the manufacturer site for size details.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Under Armour.