Need-to-know Information when Buying Boots for Men
Finding the right pair of boots may not be as simple as it seems. With the new technological advances in both material and production techniques, we now have an advent of specialized footwear for a host of activities. Under Armour's options offer heightened performance comfort levels. However, it is important to know the right boots that will suit both your needs and style.
What Are the Factors to Consider When Shopping for Men's Boots?
The type you wear closely pair with the activities you plan to engage in, here are the general suggestions
- Hiking: For hiking activities, you should get low cut boots with sturdy uppers, traction soles, good ankle support and sufficient arch support.
- Cold-weather outdoor activities: This brand is famous for good traction, what’s more, they’re insulated and waterproof making them perfect for walking in snow or slushy ice. However, you should remember to get some that are large enough for a good pair of thick socks.
- Athletic boots: offers a diverse line of footwear, with specialized models for almost every sport such as basketball, soccer, tennis and skateboarding.
What Are the Different Men's Boot Styles?
This brand boasts a wide range of features that guarantee comfort, stealth and speed. That said, let’s look at the different Under Armour boot styles.
- Alegent: These are eight-inch boots that are for flexibility and grip while maintaining safety. Similarly, Alegent boots are lightweight, with a molded sock liner to protect you from blisters. These are ideal for rugged and flat terrains. With the flexibility, venting and odor control, you can use them without having to worry about losing the protection of a sturdy tactical boot.
- Speed Freak: This footwear highlights mobility while protecting your feet. Also, they come with a sturdy toe guard which provides protection from sharp objects and debris. They have memory foam that helps to keep your feet in place while the Gore-Tex liner makes them waterproof.
- Valsetz RTS: Unlike other tactical footwear that is known for being stiff and uncomfortable, these are extremely comfortable. Additionally, Valsetz RTS boots use the brand's ClutchFit technology hence offering you ankle support. Last but not least, these models offer protection from the elements. They have a long lasting water resistant finish that keeps out rain and prevents soaking when standing in snow or walking through shallow puddles.
- Tactical Mid GTX: These combine a low height with an aggressive tread as well as waterproof protection. On the other hand, Tactical Mid GTXes double as duty boots that are flexible and comfortable.
Which Footballers Have Been Ambassadors for This Brand of Footwear?
- Memphis Depay
- Michael Dawson
- Cam Newton
- Kelly O’Hara
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Under Armour.