Shop by Category
Shop by Certification
Make an Offer
- $1 Face Value - 90% Silver U.S. Coins - Mercury Dimes$17.80Free shippingMake Offer
Fresh Inventory from APMEX
New coins and bullion found here.Shop Event
You May Also Like
EXTRA 20% OFFFrom rcm98125
EXTRA 20% OFFFrom beverlyhillstreasure
BUY 1, GET 1 AT 50% OFF (add 2 to cart)From pennytoquarter_7
EXTRA 40% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 6 OR MOREFrom janiew2555
EXTRA 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MOREFrom chuck9999
SAVE $10 WHEN YOU BUY 3 OR MOREFrom vintagevaultsc
EXTRA 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 4 OR MOREFrom empiretradeco
EXTRA 15% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $10 OR MOREFrom toriselsor1
- BCW 2 x 2 Double Pocket Vinyl Coin Flips HoldersTrending Price$4.99 New
- 25 2x2 Coin Snap Holder Large Dollar 38mm Numismatic Safe Storage Bundle BCWTrending Price$2.59 New
- BCW Deluxe Coin Collecting HolderTrending Price$2.69 New
- 10 - 2x2 GUARDHOUSE Tetra Plastic Snaplock Coin Holders for Silver DollarTrending Price$11.95 New
- 27 BCW 20 Pocket Archival Pages and 3 Ring Binders 2x2 for Coins SuppliesTrending Price$5.53 New
- Box of 25 BCW 2X2 Hard Plastic Coin Snap Holders QUARTER Size square protectorsTrending Price$10.99 New
- 25 BCW 2x2 Coin Snap Air Tite Capsule for Kennedy Half Dollar 30.6mm HolderTrending Price$2.59 New
- 5 BCW 2x2 Coin Snap Capsule Roosevelt U.s. Dime 18mm Holder Frame Display CaseTrending Price$5.15 New
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
There aren't many more hobbies that are more popular than collecting is. People collect action figures, trading cards, porcelain plates, comic books, and many, many other things, and in many ways, what we collect can say a great deal about our personalities. Those who collect US commemorative coins show not only a sense of pride in the United States, but they also show that they value the monetary system as well.What is Numismatics?
Much like there is for many types of collectors, there's a specific name used to distinguish those who enjoy collecting coins. Numismatics is the name for "the study or collection of currency, including coins, tokens, paper money, and related objects." One who engages in numismatics is known as a numismatist. Not only do numismatists collect coins and other types of currency, but they also often have an interest in the broader way that currency is exchanged and used.Locating US Commemorative Coins
As you shop for the specific US commemorative coins you are seeking, you can take advantage of several search options that can help you to narrow your choices down to only those coins that fit your specific criteria. For example, you can shop by the category to which your specific coin belongs, whether it's silver, modern silver, gold, or part of a mixed lot. You can also browse by certification type if you're a hardcore numismatist.Coins Make Great Gifts
US commemorative coins can also make great gifts. Perhaps you have a family member who's an avid coin collector and you can help them add to their collection with a coin that was struck the year that they were born or at the mint in the city where they live. You can also feel more than free to treat yourself if you happen to be the numismatist who's closest to you.Spend a Little Coin on Some Coins
Regardless of whether you're looking for a gift for someone else or engaging in your own favorite hobby, you can rest easy in knowing that you can find exactly what you want amongst a larger inventory than you're likely to find through any one coin dealer. Collecting US commemorative coins is a terrific way to not only spend your leisure time, but it's also a fantastic way to engage in some national pride and learn about the country's currency system at the same time.