Slipping Into Cozy Women's UGG Boots
One of the most wonderful times of the year is when the seasons change from sweltering summer to chilly and crisp fall, which leads into icy winter temperatures along with the impending joy of the holiday season. You can find these soft, comfortable sheepskin booties available new or pre-owned on eBay.
What Are Some UGG Types?
Maybe you're dying to see what all the fuss surrounding UGG boots is about, but you're not too keen on wearing boots, or your holiday look won't involve heavy clothing when you live in warmer climes. Take a look at the variety of styles you can find on eBay when you're looking for sheepskin shoes of any design or type.
- Slippers come in numerous styles, like the Scuffette option, which is a slide-in shoe with a fur-lined interior, and they come in numerous color and design options ranging from neutral tan to silver sequined.
- Booties are a shorter alternative to boots. These short boots work well for more petite women or women who just want a smaller shoe style. Filled with UGG's signature UGGpure sheepskin, booties often hit around the ankle as opposed to the mid-calf. Some examples of these are the Bailey Bow ankle boot.
- When you live in a state where winter doesn't mean below-freezing temperatures, enjoy UGGs with less coverage, such as sandals lined with fluffy and fun fur or slides with an elastic back that keep your foot in place comfortably. The Fluff Flip-Flop is essentially exactly what it says it is; a flip-flop completely covered in soft sheepskin, but cool enough to wear year-round.
Are There Special Features to Look For?
When you're spending money on footwear, you want to know what you're getting and what the benefits of the specific brand and style are. Here are some things to look for that may fit in with what type of shoe you're looking for, and different styles offer a variety of features depending on where you live and what your shoe needs are.
- Though the boots are suede, there are some specific styles that are waterproof. The brand creates these using a combination of leather, suede, and in some cases, twill, and they're lined with the signature UGG lining with a tough, rigid outsole. When you're gearing up for a winter storm, you may want to invest in heavy-duty UGG rain boots.
- The brand's shoes all come with a durable Treadlite outsole which means walking through mud, rain, or snow isn't a problem.
- One of the neatest features of UGG boots for women is the fact that the designs keep your feet toasty without the need for socks.
- Some shoes are lace-up, zip-up, or slip-on, depending on your needs.
How Do You Choose the Right Pair?
When buying any pair of UGG shoes, consider the following:
- Color and design are variable among this brand. Each design comes in different colors and there are even patterns, such as polka dots, and accents, like sequins and bows.
- Consider design and style, such as knee-high, sneakers, a mini boot, or an all-weather option.
Think about whether you want to wear your UGGs all year or only as winter boots. Year-round styles, like house slippers, flip-flops, sneakers, and even moccasins are comfortable throughout the year, while heavy boots, while fashionable, are boots you only wear when it's cold outside, which does make them a bit special, especially with so many design options. They really make your winter looks pop, so check eBay for the thousands of available sizes and styles of UGG boots and other options by the brand.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by UGG.