Turtle Beach Microsoft Xbox One Video Game Headsets
Turtle Beach is a manufacturer of wireless and wired gaming headsets for the Xbox One and other systems. They produce audio products, plugs, microphones, and headphone styles for PC and console gaming.What are some Turtle Beach gaming headset options?
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Z11: This headset has in-line volume and mute control so that it may quickly be adjusted during a game.
- Turtle Beach Recon 50X: This is another option for PC and console devices. It is compatible with the Xbox One controller headphone jack. It has a padded, lightweight headband for support.
- Turtle Beach Stealth 350VR: This gaming headset includes a noise-cancelling microphone and monitoring of the volume level.
- Ear Force Stealth 400: This is a multi-console gaming headset, meaning that it is compatible with both PlayStation and Xbox One. The set features preset controls that include a bass boost. The rechargeable battery has a gaming life of 15 hours.
- Ear Force XO One: This wired gaming headset uses a high-sensitivity mic for clear audio. The mic is adjustable, so you can take it off when you need to. Controls are accessed through the headset, including the mute button and volume controls.
Can you use a wireless headset with the Xbox One?
There are several models of wireless Turtle Beach headsets that are compatible with the Xbox One gaming system. These include the Elite 800X design, which offers noise-canceling as well as immersive audio; the Stealth 700, a headset with surround sound, chat feature, and a design that fits over eyeglasses; and the Stealth 600, which has a flip-up mic and a rechargeable battery.
Are older stereo headsets compatible with the system?
You may use the official stereo headset adapter to connect stereo-quality headsets with your controller. The adapter has RCA plugs with white and red ends so that you can hook it up directly. There is also an S/PDIF port for optical cables.
How do you amplify the headset's sound quality?
You may utilize Windows Sonic to give your audiovisual setup a surround-sound experience. This software was designed by Microsoft to emulate three-dimensional sounds at the operating system level. It was designed specifically for use on Windows and Xbox operating systems. Enabling Sonic is done through the console's audio settings. It should appear under the sound output tab. Using this setting, any headset can become a virtual 7.1 surround-sound device, even if it is not officially supported.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Turtle Beach.