Food storage can be a challenge in some kitchens which is why it is useful to select from a range of Tupperware Fridgesmart containers to hold fruit, dry goods and leftovers. Tupperware is a trusted brand which produces containers and other food storage items for your kitchen. You an also hold Tupperware parties and other home parties with these storage containers.
What Are Some Uses For Tupperware Containers?
Tupperware containers can be used in a number of different ways including:
- Fridge storage: Keeping your food in Tupperware separate containers in the fridge stops food from picking up the flavors of other things in the fridge.
- Keeping food fresh for longer: Even when keeping fruit and vegetables in the crisper can sometimes lead to moisture in your produce. By using a container to hold the food you can keep your fresh food in better condition for longer in Tupperware.
- Leftovers: Having a large amount of Tupperware containers means you can prepare large amounts of food at once and store it for future meals. This can be more cost-effective than always preparing individual meals and means you have a container of food ready to go for lunch or other on the go meals.
What Are The Features Of Tupperware?
Tupperware has developed unique technology in their containers which has some features you might find useful such as:
- FridgeSmart: The FridgeSmart container has vents which help keep food fresh when stored in your fridge or pantry. FridgeSmart also helps control moisture and airflow. FridgeSmart is a unique technology that Tupperware developed and uses for the lids of the containers to help prevent spills and food spoiling.
- Durable plastic: All materials used in a Tupperware container are BPA-free, food safe and non-toxic. This means your food storage is cleaner and safer. Plastic is a good material for these containers as it is easy to look after and is extremely long lasting.
- Dishwasher safe: The Tupperware FridgeSmart plastic container is dishwasher safe, which can be more convenient in your home kitchen.
What Kinds Of Tupperware Container Should I Choose?
Tupperware offers a wide range of containers in different sizes for different uses. You may want to consider these options:
- Tupperware canister: The canisters can be used for both dry food storage and liquids like soups. You can find a useful side panel which allows you to see how much food is still in the container so you know if you are running low on a particular pantry supply.
- Tupperware bowl: Tupperware bowls are great for transporting food to events or holding food at parties at home.
- Tupperware container: The containers can be used for storage, and also for mixing and holding ingredients for cooking and baking.