Tumi Travel Luggage
Tumi produces a collection of travel luggage that stands the test of time. With the seemingly endless variety of sizes, styles, colors, and fabrics that are available, you will be able to find checked or carry-on luggage for virtually any trip.
What are some small travel bags available?
- Packable totes: Fold flat for easy packing
- Laptop satchels: For work commutes and for use as a carry-on
- Carry-all: Small cases with multiple pockets
- Crossbodies: Lightweight, hands-free travel purses
- Backpacks: Easy-to-carry shoulder straps
How can you choose checked travel luggage?
A checked bag offers ample packing space for vacations and business travel.
- Choose trip length: Pick pieces for a short trip, medium trip, large trip, extended trip, or worldwide trip.
- Material: Hardside, nylon, leather accents, and fabric luggage can be purchased.
- Color: Black, blue, grey, pink, red, and more are available.
- Number of wheels: Tumi makes easy-to-carry wheeled luggage with two or four wheels.
- Choose special features: Expandable luggage, laptop compartments, matching carry-on luggage, clips to attach a backpack, optional monograms, and garment sleeves for easier packing are features available.
How can you choose carry-on luggage?
Carry-on suitcases provide just enough space for personal items or a few days worth of clothing. Whether you are looking for a backpack or a larger carry-on, use these tips to find the right option for your next trip.
- Choose a carry-on style: Rolling suitcase, duffel, or rolling computer bag are options.
- Choose a material: The brand’s exclusive ballistic fabric, hardside, leather, fabric are considerations.
- Choose a suitcase color: Carry-ons come in black, blue, brown, pink, silver and more.
- Choose the number of wheels: Select a bag with two or bag with four wheels.
- Choose special suitcase travel features: Expandable compartments, bags with computer pockets, monograms, and more are offered.
What is Tegris?
Tegris is a polypropylene thermoplastic material that was originally engineered to be used in armor and protective equipment for the NFL. It is extremely strong and lightweight; bags that use Tegris, such as the Tegra-Lite line, have a high impact resistance. Tumi is the only travel brand that has the rights to Tegris.
What is Lever Lock?
Lever Lock is an expansion system that increases packing space when needed. Bags with Lever Lock are expandable to two different levels, providing up to 2.5 inches of extra space. A spring-loaded lever activates the system, and a lightweight interior frame provides reinforcement for the expandable section.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Tumi.