Tommy Hilfiger Men's Pants
Whether you're going out on a date or getting ready for a business meeting, the right pair of pants can complete any outfit. These Tommy Hilfiger men's pants come in many size options that can be further divided into regular, big and tall, and slim fit categories. The inseam size options extend from 26 to 44 inches while the waist options extend from 26 to 58 inches. See manufacturer site for details.
What are some pant styles available?
- Cargo: These are pairs of casual slacks that are loose-fitting and come with multiple large pockets that are situated around the thighs.
- Corduroy: This involves any type of pants that are made from corduroy. Corduroy is a thick fabric that is made from cotton and comes with velvety ribs.
- Dress pleat: This is a type of dress pant that is pleated, which means that there are creases on the front of the pants, including two on each side. These pants have a relatively high rise.
- Dress flat front: This is a type of dress pant that is typically flat in the front and usually comes in a slim fit. They are somewhat loose around the waist and are designed to be worn on the hipbone.
- Baggy: These are any type of loose-fitting pants that come with wide legs.
- Cotton: This is a fibrous substance that is white and soft and is initially found surrounding the seeds of a variety of tropical plants. This substance consists almost entirely of cellulose and can be spun into a textile fiber for usage in clothing.
- Wool: This is a type of wavy or curly hair that is thin and comes from the coat of goats or sheep. It is first shorn before being made into a cloth or yarn. There are several types of wool, such as cashmere wool and angora wool.
- Linen: This is a type of cloth that is woven from the fibers of a flax plant. This material comes in a weave texture and is mostly used for the making of khakis by Tommy Hilfiger.
- Polyester: This is a synthetic resin that can be made into textile fibers through a melting process. It is regarded as a thermoplastic and is mostly used in the trousers and sweatpants.
- Twill: This is a type of fabric that is woven in a particular method that leads to the creation of a surface of diagonal parallel ridges. It is mainly used in dress pants.
What colors and themes are available with these pants?
These pants come in an array of colors, the most prominent of which include beige, brown, and black. A number of the additional color options available to select include blue, gray, green, and white. Some of these pants are available in multiple colors with such combinations as green and blue and white and red. These pants can also come in a variety of themes, such as camouflage, sailing, steampunk, and tropical.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Tommy Hilfiger.