Timberland may be primarily recognized for its footwear, but this well-known designer also offers clothes, casual shoes, and athletic shoes for the entire family. Noted for their solid construction and rugged style, if you’re looking to buy Timberland boots, clothes, or shoes, there are several key elements to ensure your purchase satisfaction.What types of products does Timberland offer?
While Timberland primarily sells boots, they offer a complete range of footwear, clothing, and even luggage product lines.
- Footwear - Along with an assortment of boots, Timberland offers casual, athletic, and dress footwear for men, women, and children. Choose between a variety of sandals, chukkas, and boat shoes.
- Clothing - Match your boots with jackets, polos, T-shirts, and sweaters. Clothing styles rotate based on the season and are designed to emulate a rugged, yet fashion-forward, style.
- Accessories - Choose from an array of footwear accessories, such as socks, as well as watches, wallets, belts, and sunglasses, which are available for men, women, and children. The women’s department offers handbags, hats, scarves, and gloves.
While it may be tempting to clean your dirty boots in the washing machine, you should avoid putting your boots, or any leather footwear, in the washer. To remove dirt and debris from soiled boots, follow the care instructions provided for your specific boot style.How do you clean Timberland leather and suede boots?
The method of cleaning leather boots varies based on boot type, like hiker boots, and soil level. There are two approved cleaning processes for Timberland boots, which include:
- Dry cleaning kit - Recommended for nubuck, suede, and canvas footwear, this method uses a nylon brush and a dry cleaning bar. Begin by brushing away dried debris, such as mud and dirt, followed by liberally scrubbing the boot exterior with the cleaning bar. Lastly, brush away leftover residue. This cleaning method is preferred for light scuffs, caked-on mud, and grime.
- Renewbuck Suede and Nubuck Cleaner - This foam-based cleaner is recommended for messier debris and stains, such as mud, salt, and grass stains. Enhance effectiveness by using the dry cleaning kit prior to applying the foam. Brush away as much debris as possible before spraying the cleaner onto a clean cloth. Apply the cloth direct to the boot. With the nylon brush, gently scrub boot in one direction. Never scrub in a back and forth or circular motion. Make sure to clean the entire boot to prevent uneven coloration. Allow boots to air-dry.