The North Face Fleece Jackets for Women
Women’s fleece jackets from The North Face are available in a variety of sizes, materials, and styles. From the minimalistic Denali jacket to highly technical FuseForm styles, North Face jackets each have unique features and capabilities. You can select from base or mid-layers, parkas, vests, outer shells, and more.What is Polartec Power Grid fleece?
This fabric is made with a patented grid structure that reduces weight and bulk, creating a slim-fitting jacket. With its elasticity, Power Grid can enable you to bend and flex. This fabric can be found in a variety of women’s jackets from The North Face, including the Summit L2 Proprius.What is FuseForm?
FuseForm is one of The North Face’s proprietary construction techniques that uses a unique weaving process to combine thick and thin fibers. The result is a tough, lightweight fabric. FuseForm construction is often used in high-wear areas of a jacket, such as shoulders, pockets, and the chest section around the zipper. One jacket from The North Face that uses this construction is the Summit L2 FuseForm.What is 300-weight fleece?
The weight rating of fleece is a measure of its loft and thickness. The North Face uses the Polartec rating scale. A 300-weight jacket focuses on warmth, making it a helpful thermal layer for cold days. A 200-weight jacket or parka is designed to be both warm and flexible, so it can be layered under a shell or worn alone in cool weather. North Face 100-weight options are also available.What is Polartec Power Stretch?
This fleece is slightly elastic, enabling a greater range of motion. The material contains elastic fibers; as you move, the fibers flex. In addition, the fabric is moisture-wicking and breathable. You can often find this material in jackets from The North Face that are designed for climbing, such as the Women’s Flux 2 Power Stretch Full Zip.How do you choose a women’s fleece jacket?
The North Face manufactures a wide variety of women’s fleece jackets. Use these tips to find the right The North Face jacket for your activities.
- Choose a style: The North Face women’s jackets come in styles including hooded, vest, pullover, crew-neck, and half zip.
- Select a fleece type: Options include 300-weight for outer layers, 200-weight for mid-layers, 100-weight for base layers, grid for flexibility, and FuseForm for durability.
- Choose a fit: Choose slim-fit for easy movement and street wear, or looser-fitting for layering.
- Choose features: Inner pockets, chest pockets, stand collars, thumb holes, knit cuffs, long hems, and more are available.
- Select a color: Purple, blue, gray, black, red, and many more colors can be found.
- Pick a size: Most jackets from The North Face come in standard sizes, including XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL.