TaylorMade Golf Clubs
TaylorMade Golf Company is a U.S.-based manufacturer of golf clubs and golf equipment. The brand offers clubs like drivers, irons, and wedges, as well as other golf-related equipment. TaylorMade has been manufacturing golf clubs and golf equipment since 1979.
What types of clubs does TaylorMade offer?
TaylorMade Golf Company offers a wide range of clubs, which includes drivers, fairway clubs, hybrid clubs, irons, wedges, and putters. Within each category are clubs of different sizes, models, and specifications.
- Drivers: These drivers are built to strike the ball over a long distance. TaylorMade golf clubs are equipped with features such as a sliding weight system and metalwood technology.
- Fairways: These fairway clubs are designed to complement long irons. They are available in 3-wood, 4-wood, 5-wood, and 7-wood options.
- Hybrids: TaylorMade offers a wide variety of hybrid golf clubs, and they're available in several different flexes that range from regular to senior.
- Irons: Each iron combines distance and playability. Many of these irons are equipped with proprietary construction details that help to optimize ball speed.
- Wedges: The brand's wedges can be used on a variety of surfaces that range from sand to turf.
- Putters: TaylorMade putters are equipped with counterbalance technology for stability when lining up a shot. TaylorMade offers several different types of putters from mallet putters to blade putters.
Are TaylorMade clubs available for right- and left-handed players?
TaylorMade makes golf clubs for both right-handed players and left-handed players. These two types are usually distinguished by the clubhead, which is placed in different directions to accommodate right-handed and left-handed preferences. You can figre out whether the club you’re using is designed for your hand preference by these designs.
How should you select golf clubs?
When choosing TaylorMade clubs, it's important to select clubs that suit individual performance needs. TaylorMade offers M Combinations, which help players discover the fairways, drivers, and rescue clubs. These combinations are determined by three factors:
- Face slots
What technologies does TaylorMade use to enhance golf club performance?
- Adjustable weight technology: This allows you to adjust clubhead weight by installing lighter or heavier weights in the clubhead itself. This also lets you fine-tune your golf swing.
- Flight control technology: Some of TaylorMade's metalwoods are equipped with this feature, which allows you to precisely adjust loft and launch angles.
- Moveable weight technology: This feature helps you tune the center of gravity, which impacts ball flight.
- SpeedFoam technology: Many TaylorMade irons use this technology, which simultaneously minimizes vibrations and enhances ball speed.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by TaylorMade Golf Clubs.