Precision as Defined by the TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16
Sometimes, precision in a watch model can only be achieved with proven movement. The universal TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 settings are adapted for sports or motor racing but with a classy touch ready for a suit and tie. You decide on how the Calibre 16 movement fits into the watch of your dreams.Is a movement necessary to power watches?
A movement is necessary for power and to maximize the performance of a watch. You get accurate time, steady ticking, and a balance of the pieces with a calibrated movement.
The Calibre 16 is a precision movement by TAG Heuer. It can hold up to 42 hours of reserved energy. It relies on an automatic formation to run without batteries and is sent out to the world as a Swiss precision instrument.The design of Carrera watches and an unstoppable movement
A used or new TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 offers you the following:
- All of 43mm: This diameter makes the watch a fairly large face that creates a rugged surface and an unmistakable presence.
- Polished steel and ceramics: A bit of shine comes off the watchs surface from combined steel and ceramics. What initially seems like plastic is then illuminated as ceramics capture and reflect light.
- Swiss-made: The watch gets a stamp of approval as being Swiss-made before being delivered to the world.
- Rhodium dials: Rhodium is a reflective surface as used by the face of this watch. It has a metallic presence of both silver and pearl.
- Race-inspired: Consider the race-inspired Calibre 16 for something sporty that also fits into a professional mold when necessary.
The reliable TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 watch is presented with the following:
- No battery weight: Cut back on the extra weight with no additional batteries needed to work this timepiece.
- Polished or brushed band: The metal links of the band are polished for a high sheen or brushed for a stylish texture.
- Sapphire crystal: This is a clear crystal and provides a durable surface to keep the elements out of the watch.
- Written calendar: The set calendar uses written notation for something to read but without complete numbers.
- 100m resistance: The pressure resistance is for water depth and is equal to 328 feet.