Shop by Category
Limited Time Deals
Free Shipping Included
- Fisher Price Disney 10" Singing Minnie Mouse Bloomin' Bows Minnie Doll | DMC76$16.50$34.99 | 52% OFF
- Masha And The Bear 12" Super Soft Cuddling Plush Bellowing Bear Snuggle Bedtime$33.95
- PJ Masks Headquarter Playset$53.09$79.99 | 33% OFF
- Exclusive Paw Patrol Adventure Bay Town Set with Marshall$29.99$34.99 | 14% OFF
- New Super Mario Bros Lemmy Koopa Remi Koopaling 6" Plush Toy Doll Stuffed Animal$11.99
- Paw Patrol Zoomer Marshall Interactive Pup$54.99$69.99 | 21% OFF
- New Super Mario Brothers Bros. Party Bowser 10" Plush Toy Doll Stuffed Animal$17.99
- New Despicable Me 3 Mineez Series 1 Mini Figures Jumbo Mystery Pack$25.20
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
What Are Some Tips For Collecting Tv And Movie Action Figures?
Collecting TV and movie character toys is rewarding if you follow some simple rules to get the most value out of the experience. When looking for rare toys and action figures, stay connected to the industry by reading relevant magazines, communicating with fellow collectors, and following helpful newsgroups. Practice patience and resist blowing your budget on an action figure that does not truly enhance your collection. It is also helpful to decide on a particular focus, such as specific characters or specific themes, before starting a collection.When considering potential toys, look for those that come in the original box or include other original materials. If possible, find action figures with original cases that are in good to excellent condition for the most value. Examine the details on unboxed action figures and accessories. Conduct some research on the toys that interest you, and compare items you find to official photos, and look for differences or defects that could impact the value.
How Should You Store Tv And Movie Character Toys?
Whether you collect TV and movie character toys as a hobby or for fun, you need to store them properly to extend their lives and maintain their value. Keep them in a clean and cool area, such as a closet or dresser drawer. If you have curious pets or small children in the house, make sure the toys are somewhere out of reach. Store toys in their original boxes or in storage cases if you do not have the boxes. Be sure to keep accessories and other special materials with the toys, and check the toys regularly for pests, mold, and dust, and carefully clean them as necessary.