Shop by Category
Hot This Week
- House Targaryn Sigil Banner - Game of Thrones Dragon Flag Poster$13.993 left
- Game Of Thrones House Stark Tournament Banner Fabric Poster Wall Home Decor$18.404 left
- SDCC 2017 Starz Outlander lobby Promo card - Price reduced!$6.008 left
- PARTRIDGE FAMILY 1972 SHOPPING BAG- RARE- NEW (Bag only)$1.9510 sold
- In Hand Spider Man Homecoming Movie Poster San Diego Comic Con SDCC 2017$8.007 sold
- Game Of Thrones1 House Tournament Welcome Garden Patio Decor Flag Poster Toy$4.897 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You May Also Like
Make an Offer
- Adult Swim Mooninites ATHF. Motion Neon Light. Rare Piece. Highly Sought$15,000.00Free shippingMake Offer
Does An Item Have To Be Old To Be Considered Television Memorabilia?
No. Any prop, promotional item, wardrobe piece, or even a magazine cover that depicts an actor or TV show is memorabilia, whether the show is current or has been off the air for decades. There is collectible TV memorabilia for shows new and old, including "How I Met Your Mother," "Agent Carter," "Orphan Black," and many more.
What's the Best Way to Protect a Valuable Tv Wardrobe Garment?
Ideally, you should store a high-value, historic TV wardrobe item away from bright light in a sealed but ventilated environment. Keep it free of dust and pests, and never wear it. Placement over a body form is best, or else hang it, but do not fold the garment.
Can You Be Sure That a Tv Prop Is the Same One Used in a Favorite Tv Episode?
Television shows are expensive undertakings that operate on strict schedules. If prop masters have only one of each important prop or wardrobe item, it could potentially cause a delay, especially if misplaced or damaged. Therefore, there are usually multiples of key props and signature wardrobe items on the set of any TV series. There is no guarantee that a prop you add to your memorabilia collection is the actual one used in production or the one held by a specific actor.