Shop by Category
Save on TV Memorabilia
- “You’re My Lobster” Plush (White T-Shirt) – Inspired by the Friends TV Show$19.95Trending at $22.35
- Game of Thrones Targaryen Family Banner, 30" x 50"$12.37Trending at $12.63
- Motorcycle / nostalgic retro / kraft paper poster decorative painting$2.33Trending at $2.91
- GAME OF THRONES POSTER ~ TYRION CUFFS 24x36 TV Lannister Peter Dinklage Valar$7.95Trending at $9.98
Hot This Week
- Game Of Thrones House Stark Tournament Banner Fabric Poster Wall Vibrant Design$17.18Almost gone
- House Targaryn Sigil Banner - Game of Thrones Dragon Flag Poster$13.99Almost gone
- Wonder Woman Stars Logo DC Comics Licensed Silicone Bracelet Wristband$8.953 left
- WOWTV Private Channel. Worldwide Live channels ANDROID BOX - 1 Month: 17.50$$17.504 left
- BEST IPTV NITRO TV true HD-quality Private Channel - 1 Month Subscription fee$20.007 left
- SDCC 2017 Comic Con TV Guide Magazine Lot Supernatural Supergirl Riverdale Flash$19.999 left
- PARTRIDGE FAMILY 1972 SHOPPING BAG- RARE- NEW (Bag only)$1.9510 sold
- Game Of Thrones1 House Welcome Garden Patio Decor Flag Poster Banner Fabric Toy$4.896 sold
Got one to sell?
Get it in front of 160+ million buyers.
You May Also Like
Does An Item Have To Be Old To Be Considered Television Memorabilia?
No. Any prop, promotional item, wardrobe piece, or even a magazine cover that depicts an actor or TV show is memorabilia, whether the show is current or has been off the air for decades. There is collectible TV memorabilia for shows new and old, including "How I Met Your Mother," "Agent Carter," "Orphan Black," and many more.
What's the Best Way to Protect a Valuable Tv Wardrobe Garment?
Ideally, you should store a high-value, historic TV wardrobe item away from bright light in a sealed but ventilated environment. Keep it free of dust and pests, and never wear it. Placement over a body form is best, or else hang it, but do not fold the garment.
Can You Be Sure That a Tv Prop Is the Same One Used in a Favorite Tv Episode?
Television shows are expensive undertakings that operate on strict schedules. If prop masters have only one of each important prop or wardrobe item, it could potentially cause a delay, especially if misplaced or damaged. Therefore, there are usually multiples of key props and signature wardrobe items on the set of any TV series. There is no guarantee that a prop you add to your memorabilia collection is the actual one used in production or the one held by a specific actor.