Your Guide to the Vast Selection of Swarovski Collectibles
You can use Swarovski collectibles to decorate your home, your holiday tree, and many other items. You can also wear Swarovski collectible jewelry or use their paperweights on your desk. With so many different categories, you can always be surrounded by your Swarovski collectibles.What are some different types of Swarovski collectibles?
Types of Swarovski collectibles include:
- Figurines: Swarovski offers these in the form of holiday symbols and characters, animals, flowers, birds, Disney characters, vehicles, and many others.
- Ornaments: Your holiday tree may shine a little brighter when covered with Swarovski collectibles, including tree toppers and ornaments in various sizes.
- Jewelry: Pins, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, watches, and other pieces may be available in a variety of colors.
- Home decor: Candleholders, picture frames, vases, glassware, and lighting may be available.
Many different factors may determine the value of Swarovski collectibles. Some items, like colored and transparent figurines, can be more in demand by collectors at certain times than others. Additionally, those made in limited editions often fetch a higher premium. The condition of the item can affect its value. An example would be when the glue has become colored with age. Collectibles with a certificate of authenticity and the original box are usually more highly valued. Items released as part of a set are often more valuable if the whole collection is available. Older pieces are often more highly prized than newer ones. Of course, demand dramatically affects the priceWhat are some examples of new and preowned Swarovski figurine sets?
Over the years, Swarovski has released many collectible figurine sets, including:
- Angel ornaments: Since 2004, Swarovski has released an angel holiday ornament each year.
- Swarovski crystal ornaments collectibles: Since 1987, Swarovski has released a holiday ornament each year. These collectibles have a small silver tag above the ornament showing their release date.
- Zodiac animal collection: Since 2009, Swarovski has released the zodiac year as a crystal figurine. In some years, they have also released complementary pieces.
- Disney collection: Since 2005, Swarovski has released items at least yearly into their Disney collection, including Pluto, Mickey Mouse, Tinker Bell, and Winnie the Pooh.
- Swarovski Collectors Club: Each year, Swarovski produces some crystal figurines for members of their club. You can often find these items as Swarovski resale. Past items have included bears, arctic hares, elephants, peacocks, and turtles.