Nissan Frontier Sun Visors
The Frontier features alloy wheels, a V6 engine, five-speed automatic transmission, and is available in four trim levels. When driving your Nissan, you may need to keep the bright sunshine out of your eyes, and there are different styles of sun visors that you can replace or install in your Nissan Frontier.What are the features of Nissan Frontier Sun visors?
- Folds out of the way: Choose a removable shading system for your Nissan vehicle that folds up when it is not in use and can be stored in the bed or underneath the seats of the vehicle's crew cab.
- Mirror with a sliding cover: Select a Nissan visor that has a mirror on the back side. The mirror typically has a sliding cover, so that light is not reflected into your eyes when you pull the shading unit down when driving your vehicle.
- Rotates to different positions: The clip style and curtain models of shading systems for the Frontier can rotate to vertical or horizontal orientations. This allows you to block the light from in front of or to the side of you when driving your Nissan vehicle.
- Select the placement in the vehicle: Select a model of shade for your Frontier that fits on the driver's side or passenger's side in the front or rear of the vehicle.
- Choose a color and style: Choose a color of clip visor that coordinates with the interior of your Nissan Frontier truck's crew cab. For a folding visor, choose a design, reflective or solid color.
- Select a manufacturer:There are many manufacturers for sun blockers for the Frontier, including Nissan as the original equipment manufacturer. You could also choose products made by aftermarket manufacturers for your vehicle. There are also unbranded visors available for the Nissan Frontier.
There are several types of sun visors that are designed for use in the Nissan Frontier. One type is side curtain visors, which are designed to fit on the rear side windows of the Nissan's crew cab. These Nissan accessories can be used while you are driving. They are made of mesh and block the sun's UVA and UVB rays. Another type of visor for the Frontier is the folding sun heat and protection shield. It folds to a close and stays closed with a wrap-around elastic band. This visor is designed for use when your Nissan is parked. The clip style of sun visor attaches to the front roof part of the crew cab. It is for your use while driving. There are two clips, and one can be unfastened to rotate the visor to the side.