How are string trimmer parts and accessories used?Different types of string trimmer parts availableHow do these parts affect your string trimmer operation?
Tame Your Yard and Lawn With String Trimmer Parts and Accessories
String trimmers are simple tools that can be used to cut back weeds and edge properties and encompass a variety of accessories that can be attached to operate them. For example, they may utilize a line, string, spools, eaters, edgers, cultivators, sweepers, grommets, and more. Understanding these trimmer line parts that are available on eBay can make it easier for you to cut your grass to the proper length and eliminate the weeds in your yard.
The many parts of a weed trimmer each serve a specific function to maintain your yard and lawn. For example, the spools help feed line into the string trimmer and provide it with the string cutting material and parts it needs. The eater is designed to mulch up the problematic areas of your yard. String naturally breaks off when it hits a resistance point, saving other components from wear. Replacement parts like these make it advisable for you to replace the line regularly.
Other attachments, which are not disposable, can be attached and detached from weed eater bases. Accessories such as pole saws, leaf blowers, plow attachments, and more may be available on eBay to attach to some motor bases of weed eaters designed to be detachable.
A high-quality string trimmer uses a variety of different parts. These help to produce the power and release the line that you use to cut your grass or weed your garden. Each performs a simple purpose for cutting your grass to the proper length and destroying weed infestations. Trimmer parts and accessories that are available on eBay often include string trimmer engines, air filters, drive shafts, and harness items. Other common string trimmer parts may include the following:
- Primer bulb
- Trimmer line
- Trimmer head
- Trimmer rack
- Fuel line
However, many of these items are made up of smaller trimmer parts or can be adjusted with accessories. For example, you can attach a multi-tool garden trimmer brush to shorten and trim your hedges. These string trimmer parts are designed for multiple trimmer models and can help eliminate the grass and weed spread in your yard.
When using replacement line for your trimmer, you are expanding its use and making it stronger. New string and better spools can increase your power and the quality of your trimmer line. Other attachments, such as an edger, can replace the use of your line to help keep it strong for a long period. For many people, replacing trimmer line, string, or parts such as the spools, edgers, and eaters is a way to prolong the life of your string trimmer rather than replacing your whole string trimmer unit.
Smart shopping with eBay Refurbished
eBay Refurbished is your budget-stretching secret weapon. eBay offers the best value on the biggest selection of refurbished products from exceptional sellers with warranties as good as or superior to what's offered on brand-new products. Because everyone should be empowered to get the exact products they want in the right condition at the right price so their dollars go further.
- Certified Refurbished: The item is in pristine, like-new condition, backed by a two-year warranty. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories.
- Excellent Refurbished: The item is in like-new condition, backed by a one year warranty. It has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Very Good Refurbished: The item shows minimal wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Good Refurbished: The item shows moderate wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in a new generic packaging.
Industry-leading Warranty and 30 day returns Included in Every Purchase
eBay has partnered with Allstate to include an award winning warranty in every box. So you're covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions. Learn more about eBay refurbished warranty coverage.
eBay Refurbished items can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping eBay Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
- Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
- Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
- Ship it back: You'll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
- Check the listing's return policy before making your purchase.
- Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Return the item in the same condition you received it in -- pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy
- We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don't go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back--guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you're buying--large or small--eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back--it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
- Contact Your Seller If an item hasn't arrived or isn't as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
- Not resolved? Let us know. If you've talked to your seller and the issue still isn't resolved after three business days, contact us.
- We'll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours.
*Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.