Sting Shirt WWE Wrestling Fan Apparel and Souvenirs
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) offers a variety of apparel and souvenirs designed for fans of professional wrestling. Choices of apparel include a large selection of T-shirts that feature Sting. These shirts come in an array of sizes, colors, and styles, and can be worn casually or dressed up to fit any desired clothing application.What are the features of WWE Sting shirts?
Most WWE Sting T-shirts are made from cotton, polyester, or a blend of those two fabrics. They come in many styles, including crew neck, V-neck, tank tops, and scoop necks. Shirt sleeves may be short, long, three-quarter length, or a sleeveless muscle-style T-shirt. Some varieties may also have pockets. The color most often used for WWE Sting shirts is black, although white, gray, and blue are available. Wrestlemania shirts and shirts sporting other wrestlers come in various colors. Choices may be made from a wide selection of screen-printed images that depict Sting's likeness, logo, or one of his wrestling matches. Images may appear on the front, back, or both sides of a shirt. Sizes usually include a range from small to extra large for men, women, and children.How do you know if a Sting shirt is officially licensed?
A T-shirt that is officially licensed by the WWE will have a tag that has a symbol and words that state it is an officially licensed product. If your product is new and unopened, it may also contain a certificate of authenticity. Any garment which shows licensed material like the logos of the WWE, Wrestlemania, scenes from a match, or those which show the likeness or logos of wrestlers should be an officially licensed garment.What are the care instructions for WWE Sting T-shirts?
Care of your WWE Sting T-shirt preserves the printed images and the overall condition of the garment. Steps to keep the shirt in good condition are:
- Turn the shirt inside out before washing
- Wash your shirt with other clothes of similar colors
- Always wash in cold water to preserve color
- Don't use chlorine bleach
- Don't iron the shirts, or dry those which have printed images in the dryer
Shrinkage in T-shirts can result from several factors, including the method of laundering. Here are some ways to keep your shirt's desired fit:
- Purchase a shirt that is a blend of cotton and polyester
- Buy a shirt that has been pre-shrunk
- Consider buying a shirt that is one size larger than your normal size
- Wash and rinse your shirt in cold water
- Use the lowest dryer setting if you need to machine dry the shirt, or let it air-dry.