How to Buy Starbucks Coffee Pods and K-Cups
Ever since Keurig put out its single-serve coffee machines, the company completely changed the game. No longer are java junkies slaves to a four-cup pot of coffee when all that's needed is a single cup of brew, and this innovation allows you to purchase Starbucks-brand pods and K-Cups to use in your Keurig or your Verismo to enjoy one tasty cup of coffee at a time.
What Are Some Coffee-Blend Options?
If you're already a fan of Starbucks, you know that its coffees come in a variety of blends like light, medium, and dark. There are different flavor options in each blend, and the difference is in the roast of the beans.
- French roast is one of the most popular options when it comes to buying pods. A smoky, dark coffee, it's one of the brand's boldest roasts and boasts a rich flavor that's intense and delicious.
- For a medium-blended roast, opt for Starbucks House Blend pods for your Keurig. This blend is flavorful and a bit sweet and incorporates the flavors of nuts and cocoa.
- Fans of light-roast coffee may enjoy Veranda Blend, which is a blonde-roast coffee. It has a smooth, mellow flavor that's been lightly roasted and tastes even better with milk or flavored with Starbucks syrup.
Which Flavored Pods Are Available?
If you love coffee with just a bit more flavor, there are plenty of Starbucks K-Cups that fit the bill. Check into some of the brand's sweetened, flavored coffees for a treat.
- Cinnamon Dolce K-Cups combine the rich taste of Starbucks coffee with the sweetness of cinnamon. This is considered a dessert coffee, but it's good for everyday use as well.
- Starbucks Hazelnut K-Cups have a nutty and smooth hazelnut flavor.
- Flavors of caramel and vanilla come together to mimic the taste of a popular dessert with Starbucks Creme Brulee K-Cups.
How Do You Purchase Coffee Pods?
Buying pods for your K-Cup doesn't have to be overwhelming. Simply consider a few factors and you'll be sipping a steaming hot cup of coffee in no time.
- Decide which type of roast, blend, or flavor of K-Cups you desire. You can choose from decaf or regular coffee pods as well.
- Select how many pods you need since you can buy pods in boxes that range from 10 to 16 to 60, which is convenient if you're buying in bulk to take coffee to the office.
- Choose which Starbucks machine you are buying K-Cups for. If you're using a Keurig, then a standard K-Cup fits the bill, but if you have a Verismo machine, that type of coffee brewing system takes a different type of pod from Keurig pods. There are also espresso pods, so make sure you're purchasing the right supplies for your specific coffee brewer.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Starbucks.