Star Wars Collectibles
Over the years, the beloved Star Wars franchise has produced a vast array of toys and collectibles. Many enthusiasts enjoy building collections of Star Wars memorabilia whereas others simply want to have fun with products meant for play. Fortunately, there are options for all fans of the series, from the youngest padawans to the most experienced Jedi.How do you choose a lightsaber?
There is a lightsaber to suit the Force needs of every Jedi and Sith Lord. Choosing the perfect one comes down to the age of the user and the saber's intended use.
- Force FX: The Force FX is for the serious collector and should be used for display purposes. It features a premium blade and motion-sensitive lights and sounds.
- Blade Builders: Blade Builders toys allow you to create your own saber using your choice of color and hilt.
- Ultimate FX: The Ultimate FX is a good product for a budding collector who also wants a toy. It has a great look and feel but is also built for play.
- Electronic lightsaber: These are for a child who mainly wants to play and recreate scenes from the films.
- Star Wars action figures: For every Star Wars character, there is an action figure. There are action figures for main characters, like Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Princess Leia, and Han Solo, as well as obscure figures like Max Rebo. There are Star Wars action figures made by various companies, dating back as far as the original trilogy. When looking for original action figures, be sure to research packaging to make sure you are getting an original Star Wars figure.
- Helmets: You can find high-quality collector's helmets for some of the major figures and forces, including Darth Vader, Stormtroopers, Boba Fett, and Kylo Ren. There are also helmets for the more casual or younger collector to act as their favorite character.
- Posters: A set of posters is essential for any Star Wars fan. You can find multiple posters for each of the films, including "The Force Awakens." There are also high-quality art prints that make great collectibles.
- Trading cards: The Star Wars franchise has many series of trading cards. If you are a new collector, you may want to begin with one series and move on from there.
LEGO makes a wide variety of Star Wars toys for your collection. There are toys to represent most of the films' famous ships, such as the Millennium Falcon, and many of their settings. LEGO has also made minifigures for many of the heroes and villains in the series. There are enough LEGO toys to recreate your own galaxy far, far away.