Stacy Adams Dress Shoes for Men
Your dress shoes should be your very best shoes. Stacy Adams dress shoes for men come in a range of styles, and these shoes provide the refined aesthetics and durability that you desire in a dress shoe.What types of men's dress shoes does Stacy Adams offer?
Stacy Adams offers a variety of dress shoes for men, and there's a look at what's offered:
- Stacy Adams Tinsley Wingtip Oxford: This piece has a durable buffalo hide upper with brogue perforations. It is practical enough for formal everyday wear and special occasions. You can purchase this oxford in solid colors. It comes with its box.
- Stacy Adams Madison: An original shoe that has an eye-catching crocodile skin print upper. It features cap toe lace-ups and a leather sole.
- Stacy Adams Talbot Cap Toe Oxford Lace-Up: This shoe has a buffalo hide upper and an asymmetrical toe accent. It has a non-leather sole, leather linings, and an insole fully cushioned with memory foam for comfort to top off its features.
- Stacy Adams Valerian: This plain toe slip-on has a silhouette with brogue perforations. Personality, depth, and texture are added to this slip-on with a printed gore. For your comfort, the insole has memory foam. The linings and upper are rawhide while the sole is not.
- Stacy Adams Selby Moc Toe Bit: A Moc Toe slip on with a contrast of both smooth animal skin and suede. This style also has metal accents that add to its elegance. Like many other Stacy Adams shoes, this style also has a memory foam sole for your comfort.
Stacy Adams shoes for men are available in sizes 7-15, including half sizes. They come in a range of colors that includes black, navy, burgundy, tan, and brown.How do you care for Stacy Adams men's rawhide shoes?
Caring properly for your leather shoes from Stacy Adams helps increase their longevity, maintain their comfort, and keep them looking impeccable. Here are some tips to follow:
- Air Dry: Always let them air dry at room temperature.
- Cedar shoetrees: For pairs that you don’t wear frequently, use a cedar shoe tree. A shoe tree helps your shoes to keep their shape and absorb moisture.
- Days off: Give each pair a day off now and then. Doing so allows them to maintain their shape and dry out, which will help to prevent odors.