Sony Xperia Z Ultra Smartphones
Originally released in 2013, the Sony Xperia Z smartphone has a 6.4-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display. It also has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.What are some specs of the Sony Xperia Z?
Here's a breakdown of the basic construction of the Sony Xperia Z:
- Body: The Xperia Z measures 7.06 inches tall, 3.63 inches wide, and is 0.26 inches in depth. It weighs 7.48 ounces.
- Display: The IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen is 6.4 inches in diameter and has a resolution of 1080 by 1920 pixels.
- Platform: This smartphone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The Xperia has a Qualcomm MSM8274 chipset.
- Memory: The Sony Xperia Z Ultra comes with 16 GB of internal memory and 2 GB of RAM. It has a dedicated card slot that allows you to add more memory.
- Battery: The non-removable Li-ion 3050 mAh battery provides up to 14 hours of talk time, 120 hours of music play, and 790 hours of standby time.
A capacitive touchscreen is designed to interact with tiny charges of electric energy given off by the human body. This allows the touchscreen to determine where the user is touching the screen. This is different from a resistive touchscreen, which is designed to be used with a mechanical stylus.What camera features does the Sony Xperia Z have?
The Sony Xperia Z has two cameras that you can use to take high-quality photos or video footage.
- Primary: The main camera is located on the back of the phone. The 8-megapixel camera has a variety of features to help you when taking photos. They include geo-tagging, touch focus, autofocus, and face detection. This camera can also shoot high-definition video at 1080 pixels at 30 frames per second.
- Secondary: The secondary camera is a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It can be used to take selfies or for video chat or video conferencing. It can also be used to record video.
The Xperia has a variety of features and ports:
- Communications: The Sony Xperia Z has Wi-Fi capabilities, Bluetooth 4.0, and a microUSB 2.0 port that allows you to connect the Xperia phone to PCs and other devices.
- Sound: The Xperia Z comes with a speaker and 3.5-millimeter headphone jack. It also offers active noise-cancellation technology as well as a dedicated mic to make talking with friends and family easier.
- Entertainment: The Sony Xperia Z comes with a music player, DivX to watch movie files, a document viewer, and a photo viewer.