Small Kitchen Appliances
Not all kitchens feature lots of counter space and area to walk around. Thankfully, there are many efficient kitchen appliances that work well in smaller areas from brands like BELLA, Oster, and KitchenAid. Strategically placed small appliances can expedite cooking processes and help consolidate tasks that may normally require several individual kitchen tools.
What types of small appliances are used for kitchen tasks?
Whether a kitchen is large or small, certain basic small appliances are important to own. Multiple kitchen tasks can be consolidated with the following small appliances:
- Blenders: These products, from brands like BELLA, Oster, KitchenAid, and others, come in a wide range of capabilities and attachments. The most minimal blenders have one blade type, low wattage, and no portable cup. However, more expansive models have multiple blades, multiple cups, accessories, and high-wattage settings.
- Toasters: Toasters save users from using the oven to toast bread, a method that wastes energy. They can range from basic one-size bread pop-ups to products that have varying food insertion sizes and multiple features.
- Food processors: Everyone can chop, puree, grind, and blend food in minutes with these handy appliances. Most of these machines have multiple blades and attachments for preparing different types of food.
- Stand mixers: Handheld mixers have made way for these versatile and powerful stand mixers. The most basic models include a mixer bowl and are capable of several speeds. On the other hand, more deluxe versions include a large range of speeds and attachments that do much more than mix cookie dough.
- Can openers: While handheld can openers can get the job done, electric models are more efficient and generally last much longer.
- Food steamer: Healthy food preparation is a snap with electric stackable food steamers. Different foods can be placed in separate containers, stacked, and then turned on to be steamed all at the same time.
- Slow cookers: You can save energy and time by having kitchen meals prepared in a slow cooker while you're away from home. Less energy is used than with an oven, and an entire meal can be cooked in some of the larger models.
- Sous vide appliances: The sous vide method of cooking involves using a container filled with hot water to cook vacuum-sealed food. A sous vide appliance is a small device that works with a home water container and vacuum-sealed food by circulating the water at a set temperature. All-in-one machines that come with a water container are also available.
Many appliances for the kitchen can now be operated with a smart device. These appliances can either utilize a home-based, all-in-one system or be run remotely from a tablet, phone, or computer system. Slow cookers, sous-vide systems, and food processors are just some of the kitchen appliances that utilize smart technology.
Newest arrivals in Small Kitchen Appliances
Premier Countertop Mixers with Wet Grinder
Sunbeam Donut Makers
Sumeet Countertop Mixers
Ninja Slow Electric Pressure Cookers
Atlas Pasta Cutting Attachment
Marcato Automatic Pasta Maker Attachment Pasta Makers
KitchenAid Automatic Pasta Maker Attachment
KitchenAid Pasta Cutting Attachment Pasta Makers
KitchenAid Stainless Steel Bowl 4 6 qt Bowl Capacity Countertop Mixers
Jack LaLanne Electric Juicers
Instant Pot More than 4 5 qt Slow Pressure Cookers
Futura Cookers Steamers
Enagic Water Filters
Automatic Can Crushers
Electrical Coffee Grinders
Champion Juicer Juicers
Brita Water Filter Jugs
Breville Convection Ovens
Coffee Tea Espresso Makers Parts Accessories for Bialetti
Less than 300W Countertop Mixers with Wet Grinder
Cajun Injector Fryers
Cuisinart Air Circulation Toaster Ovens